i really need some advice..

Jongho park

hi guys, i have about 5 month to drive full time before i go back to school.
i want to make as much as i can during this 5 month.
I know people are making $200~300 a day and ive tried and never worked out for me that way.
My expectation is not high. I want to make $100 weekdays and $15o~200 on weekends.
I have part time job that'll cover insurance, gas, and car.
I live in south bay area and surges can be good but i can't rely on that
since weekday surges are very brief and most likely i won't get any rides until surge goes away.
Also i don't have any metal status and even if i have it, i know incentives in non core is almost useless.
Is my goal achievable without driving consistently for 12 hours?
What is ur experience on how long it usually take to make that money without incentives and surge?

LA Dispatcher

I know people are making $200~300 a day and ive tried and never worked out for me that way.
My expectation is not high. I want to make $100 weekdays and $15o~200 on weekends.
since weekday surges are very brief and most likely i won't get any rides until surge goes away.
Also i don't have any metal status and even if i have it, i know incentives in non core is almost useless.
What is ur experience on how long it usually take to make that money without incentives and surge?
The core expanded in the south bay. Get your metals and drive to the core.

hy1368

You can make even more than 100 on weekdays if you drive 12 hours even without incentives.I would suggest drive in bay area since cre la is saturated with many ants and hard to get pings there.

Jongho park

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can make even more than 100 on weekdays if you drive 12 hours even without incentives.I would suggest drive in bay area since cre la is saturated with many ants and hard to get pings there.
Yea.. But i dont think 12 hours day is realistic number since i have other part time job

UberLaLa

I made $110 in 3 hours tonight on Platinum - Fri/Sat nights 5pm - 3am I make $250-$300 with Platinum. Hourly ain't bad either, but you gotta learn all the rules for Hourly or get burned...I did : /

Adieu

With your modest goals, you can just drive basic Lyft or UberXL&LyftPlus (cheapie minivan) and not worry about much of anything.

Simply note where you get the most frequent pings (reasonable useful ones.....avoid sources of wild obscenely faraway stuff like from Rolling Hills / LA or Lagunas/OC) and return to the closest such honey hole if pingless and wasting time)

Its BREAKING the $1k/week barrier AND/OR parttiming with big numbers nonetheless that requires intricate strategy

OC Lady Uber Driver

If I can make your goal numbers in OC in 6-8 hours with no incentives, you can do it easily in the South Bay. Go get your TNC for LAX if you don't already have it so you can atleast be able to collect the drop-off money. Just drop off and haul home. Works for me.