I really don't understand fhv guys

Inshur
I don't get it anymore. Anyone is driving. Guys are rude, and obnoxious. You post what you make in 10-11 hours like it's really something good. You sit there and say yellow cab is dying. Where it's the yellow cab industry that is helping you guys at this point. You have no respect for fellow drivers on the street. It's a @@@@ing free for all everywhere on the streets like we are living in a 3rd world city.

hjesus181

Royal Rumble!! Driving is a skill, which varies by individuals. Or profession, heavily involved in driving, triggers a competitive unconscious thought. That leads to drivers discriminating each other due to that fact that they think they are much better than others and see things that others do annoying. This will never change because it's human behavior. More money won't change anything. It being New York City also influences this. For example, the mind your business attitude everybody carries in the city. Etc..

Royal Rumble!! Driving is a skill, which varies by individuals. Or profession, heavily involved in driving, triggers a competitive unconscious thought. That leads to drivers discriminating each other due to that fact that they think they are much better than others and see things that others do annoying. This will never change because it's human behavior. More money won't change anything. It being New York City also influences this. For example, the mind your business attitude everybody carries in the city. Etc..
It doesn't mean drivers shouldn't respect each other. Let them think their better. But respecting each other should be one of those unspoken things that all drivers should do.

SpeedracerX

I don't get it anymore. Anyone is driving. Guys are rude, and obnoxious. You post what you make in 10-11 hours like it's really something good. You sit there and say yellow cab is dying. Where it's the yellow cab industry that is helping you guys at this point. You have no respect for fellow drivers on the street. It's a &%[email protected]!*ing free for all everywhere on the streets like we are living in a 3rd world city.

Nick I think your in one my WhatsApp Taxi Chat group !
The ones preaching Yellow is dying are the ones who don't dare step in the city
They too busy driving hipsters are Brooklyn and drug runs in the Bronx / East NY

They too busy driving hipsters are Brooklyn and drug runs in the Bronx / East NY
Lol which one of the many people are you.

You and me both know it take a certain kind of person to drive in the city. A lot of drivers don't do it because they stress themselves out, for the wrong reasons.

Frankyfiggs

Yep yellow cab drivers are helping app drivers by making app drivers look like rocketscientist supermodels

Frankyfiggs

Hey Frankie...How's picking up cheap hipster in $5 Poop working out bfor you ...
Doing just fine bubby, some rides are cheap, some are not, getting tips regular now too. How's the value of medallions holding up? I hope there aren't too many yellows rusting away not rented. O wait..

Doing just fine bubby, some rides are cheap, some are not, getting tips regular now too. How's the value of medallions holding up? I hope there aren't too many yellows rusting away not rented. O wait..
You do realize if yellow was to up and disapear tomorrow, either the rates would be lowered or the taxes would increase or even both. Its a huge blow to the drivers and the city if that happened. One less competitor just gives all the ehail apps more power and leverage.

Inshur New York