I.P.O. On second thought?

Michael1230nj

Uber did 5 Billion more trips then last year. 10 Billion in all. If they were to raise fares 1 Dollar that would increase revenue by 10 Billion Dollars! The customers are going to get increased that’s for sure. Will Uber be successful? Is the Stock a good investment?

atthehop

Uber did 5 Billion more trips then last year. 10 Billion in all. If they were to raise fares 1 Dollar that would increase revenue by 10 Billion Dollars! The customers are going to get increased that’s for sure. Will Uber be successful? Is the Stock a good investment?
Yes I spent my first million I made from FUBER on their stock and working on my second million to buy more.

1974toyota

Lyft opend as high as $88.60 in firs 2 minutes of trading on IPO day, its now trading around $57ish? thats a $30 drop in 2 weeks, As far as Uber Stock IPO? Use the price action on LYFT stock as your road map for what will happen to UBER stock price? JMO

UberwhoIaM

Lyft opend as high as $88.60 in firs 2 minutes of trading on IPO day, its now trading around $57ish? thats a $30 drop in 2 weeks, As far as Uber Stock IPO? Use the price action on LYFT stock as your road map for what will happen to UBER stock price? JMO
I disagree.... as much as people want to say U&L are the same they clearly are 2 different companies...as much as I deplore Uber they are one of the reasons Lyfts stock plummeted the Thursday Uber announced its successful filing with the NYSE.... I don't know what will happen but my educated guess would be Uber's stock outperforms Lyft's in the long run. Would I invest in either??? HELL NO!!!!!!

Alexmaywood

Uber is global, Lyft only local

Michael1230nj

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
10 Billion trips! You can do a lot of damage with those kind of numbers. And we all know only too well Uber will rip the face off Passengers just like Drivers.