I Need To Grow A Set Of Balls

Happy Phantom

Reason why I hate driving at night in CC...the rude and entitled little twits who order my Honda Civic and come out with 5 passengers. Next time, I'm driving off and I want them to make sure they leave their toes under the tire. (Why can't I be heartless) someone help me grow a set of big cajones please.

Happy Phantom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Could you also help me edit my title? lol 'Grow A set of Balls' not of set of balls...lol....I guess I was a bit too passionate

Last edited:

Rah

Shoot I would've canceled the ride. Your car is seated for 4 pax and then I would've told Uber they had too many ppl to fit in the car...not your fault.
And not felt bad about it either. They'll live & would had ordered a different Uber.

Happy Phantom

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
The PAX knows this......they need to order XL or 2 UberX....I have refused them for this several times........the cheap PAX is not worth it.
Once the four of them piled in and the 5th lingered over, I asked why they didn't order an XL...instead of asking why, I'm gonna ask them to exit my vehicle and promptly cancel the trip.

tradedate

In those situations, can't we request to have Uber step up the fare to an XL rate? Or do you have to be driving an XL vehicle to do that?

Fuzzyelvis

Once the four of them piled in and the 5th lingered over, I asked why they didn't order an XL...instead of asking why, I'm gonna ask them to exit my vehicle and promptly cancel the trip.
Do you have cancel fees in your market? Wait half a block away and collect it.

FYI ask how many before you let them in. Keep the doors locked until you've asked. My car unlocks once it's in park. I stay in drive until I'm sure I want them in. If there are too many I tell them to cancel and order XL and pull away. If they don't I used to just wait. No cancel fee here now though. If there is one then wait for it.

Why ask why they ordered x? You know the answer.

HotRodriguez75

Ubering 101

1. Pull up to destination checking out your surroundings
2. Doors locked and window cracked
3. Count how many passengers are approaching.
4. Ask through the crack, how many passengers you have
5. Anything greater than 5
6. Order a XL or 2 Uberx's
7. Gas pedal and move on

Agreeing to let them order another Uber equals a 1* and the conversation of other Ubers allow 5, blah, blah, get's old.

The above applies to drinks/alchohol.

Bnerdy

First, you have to be driving XL, not gonna work if you drive X. I just use the app. and put 5 passangers or how many they where.
Right. That's exactly what I said. He had asked if you have to drive an XL to get the increase. But, there was a couple of times last year where I did get the increase when I sent in the issue even though i only drive X. But it has never happened since then and I don't even entertain taking more than 4 people.