I need new promotions besides Consecutive Trip Boosts.

MaximusMurkimus

Those can pay out well if the situation is right, but it pretty much kills natural surge and forces me to take rides I may not be necessarily interested in order to keep the streak going. Not to mention that Essex and Hudson Counties are some of the densest during rush hour and I rather be in Union/Somerset when things get ridiculous during that time.

I miss boosts. They're win/win for me and the pax, especially if they're going far. Pulled off some great things earlier this year with them.

njctuberx

Those can pay out well if the situation is right, but it pretty much kills natural surge and forces me to take rides I may not be necessarily interested in order to keep the streak going. Not to mention that Essex and Hudson Counties are some of the densest during rush hour and I rather be in Union/Somerset when things get ridiculous during that time.

I miss boosts. They're win/win for me and the pax, especially if they're going far. Pulled off some great things earlier this year with them.
I used to think that absence from driving, or switching back and forth with Lyft "boosted" the boost offering, but now I can see it's not the case anymore.
I used to drive 7 days a week full time. Now I only drive maybe 3 or four days every 3 months (when I'm back in NJ.)
All I still get offered are the Consecutive Trip Boosts. Last time I abruptly stopped driving, I switched to Lyft for a month when the Power Zones, Scheduled Rides and Power Driver Bonus were profitable. Uber countered and gave me to high boosts instead of Quest.
Not this time though.
This time of year Uber should be 1.5x 4am to 7am, 1.9x 7am to 8am and 2.1x 8am to 9am. I guess not this year.
I at least hope Hudson County and EO/WO surge in the morning.

NG Warmachine

Agreed. Essex & HC are always congested during rush hour and it sucks even more when you have to accept pool rides just to keep the streak going. I took boosts for granted.. Can never win with Fuber.

MaximusMurkimus

South Orange Avenue is absolute hell during rush hour. Yet that's exactly where most of my Pool trips take me and then they @@@@@ if I use Waze.

I need to start begin a bit more curt with my pax. I'm too nice.