I need an uber driver from Detroit to Windsor International Airport

pagodane

I need to order a car for my husband on March 22nd at 6:30 PM from Dearborn, MI to take him to the airport in Windsor. On the app it lets me order the car, but I want to do it with someone I already have planned to have their passport with them.

My husband would pay the 10 dollar toll fee for going and coming.

Just for fun Detroit

$90 each way. I normally charge $100 each way but if you are paying all bridge tolls I will take off the $10. I am a ligitimate Transportation company. Not UberX. Just an option for you.

MSUGrad9902

UberMaster78

Not sure I'd want anyone who posted their phone number in a public forum online taking me anywhere in all fairness. Shows lack of common sense and stupidity in abundance. Especially for the 20 dollar Uber X ride

LauraC93

I'll do it for 80. Nobody wan't to sit on a bridge for 40 min each way for 11 bucks take home. Call a cab.

LauraM1957

Not sure I'd want anyone who posted their phone number in a public forum online taking me anywhere in all fairness. Shows lack of common sense and stupidity in abundance. Especially for the 20 dollar Uber X ride
Who said 20? Not me. Before you call me stupid. You should know you have to request an Uber you can not request a driver. I own a transportaion company. Good luck in finding a moron to go through border crossings for 20

UberMaster78

unintelligent brits (oxymoron i know), broke newbs, desperate canadians...what a &%[email protected]!*ing mess thank goodness i posted to keep the legitimacy level up~
Says the cowardly American with no profile pic and who is still butt hurt about the election result. It's ok,we know you ain't making money since Uber took over. Don't worry nobody cares as all you do is at like a sissy on here

Who said 20? Not me. Before you call me stupid. You should know you have to request an Uber you can not request a driver. I own a transportaion company. Good luck in finding a moron to go through border crossings for 20
Yet here you are in an Uber forum. Desperate transportation company then. Yet you failed to say you weren't an Uber driver. And I'm the stupid one! It's ok, really really hurt my feelings. I'm so terribly offended

MSUGrad9902

unintelligent brits (oxymoron i know)
Ummmm, ps. An oxymoron is a thing that contradicts itself. A redundancy is saying the same thing twice. When you said oxymoron I believe you meant redundancy.

If you're gonna internet troll someone and call them dumb, make sure you have your data correct first.