1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I need a Pay Stub

Discussion in 'Pay' started by x1313, Sep 13, 2015.

1. x1313

x1313 New Member

Hi all. I am new to the forums. I have tried emailing Uber without any real help or answers. I am trying to get into a school. They offer financial Aid. The only thing they need to see if something from Uber to get that all squared away. I have printed my hours ( like the people at Uber suggested I do) but the administrations at the school need more than just showing what I made and hours. They need a year to date statement. Anyone ever have this problem or need to have something more solid to prove you work for Uber? What did you do?
    Thanks for reading

mastercoin likes this.
  2. Amsoil Uber Connect

Amsoil Uber Connect Well-Known Member

Tell them 1099's are not issued til late Jan. and you can show for are the weekly emails showing you were paid with your bank statement. Or click on the 365 day for your ratings, however that amount is Gross earnings.

mastercoin likes this.
  3. x1313

x1313 New Member

Thank you Amsoil for your reply. Yeah, I guess I will have to tell them about the 1099.

4. ulf

ulf Active Member

Keep in mind that you don't work for Uber but are classified as an independent contractor

5. BurgerTiime

BurgerTiime Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Uber will NOT acknowledge you drive for them. Period.

6. Amsoil Uber Connect

Amsoil Uber Connect Well-Known Member

^^^ But yet your still here.

Of ccourse. We drive for ourselves. And Access to the dash board is all he needs.