I need a good mechanic!

Inshur

i see you but you dont

can someone here recommend me a good mechanic? probably queens or brooklyn! my car is having some issues with the steering wheel it vibrates when i go through some rough roads i tough it was the rotors that needed it to be replaced and so i did but the problem still going on! i been to 2 mechanics so far the first mechanic tells me that the problem is the rear tires that need to be replace ok i get it fine! went to the second mechanic he says the front right tire is bad and needs to be replace even know i just changed my 2 front tires a couple months ago and still new! every single of these guys tells me a different thing! and they don't even take my car for a ride like wtf! take it for a ride man and listen to what im listening! i just dont wanna spend in something i probably dont need! send that info thanks!

SilentKnight

Need to know what type of vehicle you have. Start with elimination. Go to a tire shop or flat fix place with the Hunter Road Force wheel balancer. You can simply ask them if they have the Road Force. Shouldn’t be more than $5-$10 per wheel to do balancing.

Uberboyz

Need to know what type of vehicle you have. Start with elimination. Go to a tire shop or flat fix place with the Hunter Road Force wheel balancer. You can simply ask them if they have the Road Force. Shouldn’t be more than $5-$10 per wheel to do balancing.
I had the exact problem, i thought it was suspension damage after an accident. Nope - just tire balancing lol

Porgy time

can someone here recommend me a good mechanic? probably queens or brooklyn! my car is having some issues with the steering wheel it vibrates when i go through some rough roads i tough it was the rotors that needed it to be replaced and so i did but the problem still going on! i been to 2 mechanics so far the first mechanic tells me that the problem is the rear tires that need to be replace ok i get it fine! went to the second mechanic he says the front right tire is bad and needs to be replace even know i just changed my 2 front tires a couple months ago and still new! every single of these guys tells me a different thing! and they don't even take my car for a ride like wtf! take it for a ride man and listen to what im listening! i just dont wanna spend in something i probably dont need! send that info thanks!
3042865E-0E38-4952-A046-D5B9692765FD.jpeg

Mentalist

Ali

Venus auto, side on greenpoint ave and LIE (burden Avenue), next to Dunkin Donuts
8pm to 3 am
Meek, and humble, honest guy, the best for less

Inshur New York