1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I might be joining the XL/Plus rank, what should I get?

Discussion in 'Phoenix' started by ACHUMA, Sep 24, 2017.

1. Part Time AZ

Part Time AZ Active Member

3A4FB06F-57B7-40DA-AEE1-839B516FBBCD-1394-00000140D841C878.jpeg

Mine has 26's!

Jdemonto likes this.
  2. tomatopaste

tomatopaste Well-Known Member

Maybe next time you won't leave it unlocked

3. Jdemonto

Jdemonto Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    The idea of the inconsiderate is that you hi-jack to force your views. You wouldn't start your own thread...why?

No one would care!

More MDX talk please

IMG_3310.JPG

AP92 likes this.
  4. Kaliman

Kaliman Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Achuma will find out what MDX means: Money Driving X?

SEAL Team 5 and AP92 like this.
  5. tomatopaste

tomatopaste Well-Known Member

Mostly because what's his face posted, "what should I get" and I thought, "he should get his head examined" so I posted, "you should get your head examined." Didn't really think it would cause an international incident.' Eh, what can you do? **** happens.

Last edited: Oct 12, 2017 at 2:22 PM

6. AP92

AP92 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    Pshh the MKT is better ;)

MDX has better MPG !! But I can't turn my back on Lincoln ! :D

Jdemonto likes this.
  7. ACHUMA

ACHUMA Well-Known Member

I would post more but f**king account on here is screwed. Still taking forever to load anything and I cant see any PMs or Alerts. Total bullsh!t.

Got my MDX all detailed up and looking brand new on the inside. Went over every inch of it with a fine tooth comb, even cleaned/scrubbed the seatbelts with a combo of Woolite & water. The couple who owned it had at least one kiddie so I had some extra cleaning to do in the 2nd row lol.

Now I'm in the process of getting some music recorded onto the car's internal hard drive. This one has a 16 gig hard drive that stores albums so I'm getting some DJ mixes and chill electronic stuff recorded on there.

Got my phone paired via Bluetooth so I can play music from there too so plenty of options when it comes to music selection.

Perhaps one day I might consider one of the lights JD and a few guys have but I'm not sure if the Select/Premier pax will appreciate it. Might try it out though.

8. Part Time AZ

Your doing a lot of preaching for not owning this thread....Go team Go!

Jdemonto likes this.
  9. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    Should we get Vanilla Ice to rap out "Rollin in my MDX". JK
    However on a positive XL note, we all know that gas becomes a bigger factor and today at closing bell Nov and Dec RBOB futures are down. Nov RBOB at 1.585 so gas should be coming down to around $2/gal.

Jdemonto, AzAppDriver and AP92 like this.
  10. AP92

AP92 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    That's great ! Or are you giving us fake Intel !? Gas will actually be $3 a gallon ?

SEAL Team 5 likes this.
  11. ACHUMA

ACHUMA Well-Known Member

3rd row, where all the magic happens ;)

[​IMG]

Who needs a charge?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Attached Files:

just_me and AP92 like this.
  12. Part Time AZ

Nice SUV. Hope you make a good living with it. Don't take the Base rides...you will go broke. Hope these guys show you the hot spots.

13. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Not to my Phoenix gang, I would never give fake Intel especially with one of our biggest expenses like gas. At my age I have to watch the market almost daily. I can't be carting these concert going, strip club tipping drunks forever so I have to watch my and the little woman's retirement. Besides, she'll kill me if I make a bad investment. She's a pretty damn good shot with her 9. I've been watching fuel pricing for years and anytime we have a Gulf hurricane it seems as though the refineries like to hike up the price really quick and then very slowly bring them back down. Even though Brent Crude could be trading around $55/barrel I've seen the RBOB over $2.20. If you want a little rule of thumb then add about $.45 to the RBOB and that's what Phoenix gas pricing should be. That accounts for all taxes, transportation and profits of Phoenix gas.

14. just_me

just_me Active Member

Driving:
    UberX
    Thank you.

That RBOB? - http://www.cmegroup.com/trading/energy/refined-products/rbob-gasoline.html

Nice. Be sure to add some Johnny Adams to your playlist:

15. ACHUMA

ACHUMA Well-Known Member

Rockin' the dual screen set up!

[​IMG]

AP92, SEAL Team 5 and just_me like this.
  16. SEAL Team 5

Driving:
    Livery
    Looks nice, but you must add your theme song on your playlist for all your lady pax.;)

You need to have "She Loves My C*ck" by Jackyl. Awesome rock song.

Jdemonto, BillyBob444 and AP92 like this.
  17. AP92

AP92 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberSELECT
    These so called "secret" hot spots ACHUMA already knows about them between 2:30pm-6:45pm hang out around near Ruarl & Lemon in Tempe after a few good $35+ runs we make our way near the QT near Scottsdale Road Weber drive.