I may need a ride from Mount Olive to JFK

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxL

On 08/23, we have to be at the airport around 4pm, two adults and two boys, I will provide booster seats, two three suitcases. Just don't want to leave my suv there for three weeks. It can be round trip, return date 09/14, 2pm from JFK.

MaximusMurkimus

>New York
>JFK
>Rush hour

That's a combination that absolutely no one wants, even with surge. Mount Olive police are bored and have given me a ticket for "swerving" on their pitch black curved roads. Two hour minimum to and from there. I trust you have a lovely tip planned for the driver?

AxL

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If nobody wants it, then we have nothing to talk about.

Barbj379

I would take you for $160. I drive a Toyota Camry. Interested?

>New York
>JFK
>Rush hour

That's a combination that absolutely no one wants, even with surge. Mount Olive police are bored and have given me a ticket for "swerving" on their pitch black curved roads. Two hour minimum to and from there. I trust you have a lovely tip planned for the driver?
That's on a Sat., not as much traffic.

AxL

Did I say anything for the money?
Just wanted to give someone extra cash. If the most of you need to vent out, you choose the wrong thread. You can't make me even laugh with your kiddy sarcasm...
Anyway, the ride is arranged.
Thanks to all guys with real offers for their replies.
Lock or delete.

elelegido

You can't make me even laugh with your kiddy sarcasm
It wasn't supposed to make you laugh - you're the mark. It was supposed to make us laugh, which it did. Not as much as you trying to get a 70 mile trip for $17 though.

Anyway, lighten up. Life's too short. Enjoy your vacation.

AxL

First, I am an older uber driver than the most of the drivers here. I lived all the good and all the bad things.
Second, just decided to spend some time with my family instead of moving drunks on the Shore. Even on Labor day weekend.
As replies I receive some complaints for free stuff, these guys will give me $50, how low the prices are... Do you really think that I have an issue to pay a fair price as I am a driver and owner of a limo business?
As a member of this forum I decided to give someone the opportunity as I am one of you. That's it. I can just open limoanywhere and farm out this ride to anyone I choose.
Anyway, not to argue or say anything, but don't pre-judge. People are not the same.
Good luck and drive safe.

Status
Not open for further replies.