• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I made sure it was ok with my taxman to post this...

WindyCityAnt

Keep going brah.

It can only get better for ya out there! 😂

More self evidence is further needed please! 👅

Your just as guilty as all rideshare and self employed people are with paying taxes. There is a reason only some can do it ya dummie!

Stop displaying in pride your annual earnings on a public forum! Go brag about yourself in your home with your wife or lady.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

What happens when what you are doing is being considered as a hobby by the IRS?

I have read over and over that many drivers do this gig for shits and giggles. What if rideshare becomes categorized as a hobby?!

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Is anyone going to say anything about the insane amount of money I made in 2018? And that was me being lazy! I've already told the Dallas Forum that once college students return in 1 week I am going into hyper insane mode and pumping out 30-40 trips per shift and six shifts per week.
Post automatically merged:

Keep going brah.

It can only get better for ya out there! 😂

More self evidence is further needed please! 👅

Your just as guilty as all rideshare and self employed people are with paying taxes. There is a reason only some can do it ya dummie!

Stop displaying in pride your annual earnings on a public forum! Go brag about yourself in your home with your wife or lady.
I don't have a wife or lady, I've sucked at every job I've ever had until Uber, And it is all for a party of one 😢

Last edited:

WindyCityAnt

Is anyone going to say anything about the insane amount of money I made in 2018? And that was me being lazy! I've already told the Dallas Forum that once college students return in 1 week I am going into hyper insane mode and pumping out 30-40 trips per shift and six shifts per week.
Who here on this forum said you were lazy!? Your switching subjects as an OP on this thread.

Just learn to keep your stupid mouth shut before trying to recruit more drivers on the road ya jerk! Keep congestion down. Or pay the price for it. It has both directions. I am pax often enough to see it!

Ian Richard Markham

WindyCityAnt

I don't have a wife or lady, I've sucked at every job I've ever had until Uber, And it is all for a party of one 😢
It’s completly self evident! Trust me!

Nobody cares how hard you work, or how much you make. That’s only in your head .

Last edited by a moderator:

Nats121

Suffice to say I'm skeptical about your numbers.

Supposedly you grossed $1.41 per mile including deadhead miles? That means your gross per paid mile is even higher.

In Dallas?

What level of service? It can't be X, not with the garbage rates Uber pays in Dallas.

You claim you do lost of short trips, yet you're grossing more than $12 per trip.

Your numbers don't add up.

Ian Richard Markham

Suffice to say I'm skeptical about your numbers.

Supposedly you grossed $1.41 per mile including deadhead miles? That means your gross per paid mile is even higher.

In Dallas?

What level of service? It can't be X, not with the garbage rates Uber pays in Dallas.

You claim you do lost of short trips, yet you're grossing more than $12 per trip.

Your numbers don't add up.
I have provided everything I have true to form. I was born for this. I kill surge like crazy for one thing and I speed real bad with pretty much every pax. That pretty much sums it up. Oh and $150 per week in tips. Really though anytime you see the map red you can count on me being at the center capturing maximum amount. Nothing slips through my fingers anymore. Too good homie, too good.

IMG_1223.png

25rides7daysaweek

Where are the #s from lyft?

Ian Richard Markham

Where are the #s from lyft?
Homie, you ask me about my Lyft numbers all the time on here and I am known for not driving Lyft. Here is my current Lyft profile and notice the time in the pic matches the time right now (Central). Be proud of me also for chopping out my phone number real quick.

Content Deleted

Last edited by a moderator:

dauction

Homie, you ask me about my Lyft numbers all the time on here and I am known for not driving Lyft. Here is my current Lyft profile and notice the time in the pic matches the time right now (Central). Be proud of me also for chopping out my phone number real quick.
Content Deleted
I think the most amazing this is that you are able to have a 4.95 rating driving a Baby shaaat brown car :laugh: