I made out with my rider

galileo5

I picked up a sobering up rider early on a Saturday morning (5am). He says, "oh you smell so good" and continued on about how good I smelled and cute and blah blah. He was cute too. He was asking about being spontaneous and next thing I know, I was in front of his apartment building making out hardcore. I did it because a) he was cute b) Mercury was in retrograde and my hormones were out of control and c) to have a story to tell. He invited me into his apartment but I declined and said I had to work. He pointed at my phone and said "you don't have to work until that thing goes off" and I said, "listen, you just made out with your uber driver now scram". Lol Pretty sure I can get away with that unprofessionalism because I'm a girl but I probably won't do it again.
Eww. Gross.

blondieokie

I am definitely not going to call you bad names like some others have done, but I will point out a valid reason why you should keep this a one-time thing. The more ladies who drive and do the flirting, kissing, hooking up, whatever, the more requests and expectations male passengers and their friends have of lady drivers. This is just one example. A group of 4 drunk men once tried to pressure me into going offline and coming into their house to have "drinks" with them because "all our other uber drivers do it". It made me very uncomfortable and also very worried that my refusal would mean a bad rating because in their drunken state they were very irrational. No way I was ever going inside with them I will take whatever backlash they give me for that but it is not a position anyone likes to be in.

Phoenix666

I picked up a sobering up rider early on a Saturday morning (5am). He says, "oh you smell so good" and continued on about how good I smelled and cute and blah blah. He was cute too. He was asking about being spontaneous and next thing I know, I was in front of his apartment building making out hardcore. I did it because a) he was cute b) Mercury was in retrograde and my hormones were out of control and c) to have a story to tell. He invited me into his apartment but I declined and said I had to work. He pointed at my phone and said "you don't have to work until that thing goes off" and I said, "listen, you just made out with your uber driver now scram". Lol Pretty sure I can get away with that unprofessionalism because I'm a girl but I probably won't do it again.
You should have made him toss your salad.

OnTheLoose

Damn, so you're the reason they think they can lean in for hugs and kisses. Makes my job annoying when I have to remind pax "don't touch your driver!" Damn idiots.

Oscar Levant

You dont write like a girl? More like a gay guy.

Sorry, I'm not convinced, methinks you are a troll.

Anyone have the dope on this poster? Just curious. Is "she" for real?