I made out with my rider

Disgusted Driver

Just reread that - yes in a neighborhood at 4:28pm, I was thinking am. Yes they should have been arrested for that. Thank you for the correction.
I'm of the mind that what ever two or more consenting adults do to abuse their plumbing in the privacy of their home is their own business as long as no children or animals are harmed in the process. Leaves a lot to work with including bartering and I don't want to see most of it :wink:

LA#1x3

I picked up a sobering up rider early on a Saturday morning (5am). He says, "oh you smell so good" and continued on about how good I smelled and cute and blah blah. He was cute too. He was asking about being spontaneous and next thing I know, I was in front of his apartment building making out hardcore. I did it because a) he was cute b) Mercury was in retrograde and my hormones were out of control and c) to have a story to tell. He invited me into his apartment but I declined and said I had to work. He pointed at my phone and said "you don't have to work until that thing goes off" and I said, "listen, you just made out with your uber driver now scram". Lol Pretty sure I can get away with that unprofessionalism because I'm a girl but I probably won't do it again.
Excuse me. Are u pretty??? Lool just curious

flashgordonnc

I picked up a sobering up rider early on a Saturday morning (5am). He says, "oh you smell so good" and continued on about how good I smelled and cute and blah blah. He was cute too. He was asking about being spontaneous and next thing I know, I was in front of his apartment building making out hardcore. I did it because a) he was cute b) Mercury was in retrograde and my hormones were out of control and c) to have a story to tell. He invited me into his apartment but I declined and said I had to work. He pointed at my phone and said "you don't have to work until that thing goes off" and I said, "listen, you just made out with your uber driver now scram". Lol Pretty sure I can get away with that unprofessionalism because I'm a girl but I probably won't do it again.
What city and address is the best to ping an get you. Lol

Istvan

Lets make a new dating app ..mix tinder with uber drivers and if you swipe right you can request that driver to pick you up if the driver swiped right as well
Let's call it...Tinber
I'd never make out with an Uber driver..i can find girls at the club without worry about getting a 1 star if i suck at kissing :p

Oscar Levant

I sincerely doubt you are a girl you're probably just a male fourteen-year-old trolling this forum, right?

UberLaLa

Lets make a new dating app ..mix tinder with uber drivers and if you swipe right you can request that driver to pick you up if the driver swiped right as well
Let's call it...Tinber
I'd never make out with an Uber driver..i can find girls at the club without worry about getting a 1 star if i suck at kissing :p
How about 'Under' ??? :rolleyes:

SibeRescueBrian

Let's call it...Tinber

Here's some more. At the moment you are doing nothing but contributing to the idea that uber is unsafe in terms of harassment. I have no issues with you kissing ransoms etc, it's your sex life, you make your own choices. But frankly, you should be deactivated pronto. Female or male it doesn't matter, if this is the behavior you display to passengers, even just one, you are not upholding a professional image at all.
Yes, because it's unacceptable for two consenting adults who met via an employee/customer interaction to do anything sexual afterwards. /s