I love my pax 99% of the time

Desertrose

One rider today told me it was costing him $22 from NE to DCA. It was an 8 mile ride in 30 minutes. I had boost at 1.4
I was maaaad when he said uber was charging him THAT much! When I knew I wouldn't be getting no where near. So he corrected himself. Phew.

Attachments

Desertrose

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
We may not like Uber and their shenanigans but my pax are awesome 99% of the time!

Attachments

Another Uber Driver

I can not see the map too clearly, but it looks like Benning and Oklahoma area. It looks like the Jippy Yess tookted you the scenic route. A little less than sixteen bananas to you for that trip? Oh well, it is late July and it is slow.

SOLA-RAH

We may not like Uber and their shenanigans but my pax are awesome 99% of the time!
Same here, I rarely ever have an issue with a rider. I give around 50 rides a week but hardly ever get a comment, but love reading them. I've had some doozies in the past.

Another Uber Driver

The majority of your trips and passengers are going to be uneventful, acceptable, passengers and trips: you show up, customer boards, customer gives address, you go to address, customer gets out, says "have a nice day", you say "have a nice day", customer walks away, you accept next ping.

You get into a rhythm. Suddenly, along comes this jackdonkey (or jenny) who messes up the rhythm. It does not matter what it was, even the slightest complaint, but your rhythm is broken and you remember that.

In reality, most of the trips are routine, boring but acceptable trips with routine, boring, acceptable customers.

As for the feedback screen shot, someone put up a topic somewhere about funny feedback. You see these five star reports, but it says that "driver was a real [rectal aperture]". "driver was rude and extremely nasty" and some of that.