I LOVE LAX DUMMIES

XUberMike

Come on people if your flying to "Trade Dress (s)" at least be smart about it and fly the Airport Placard as well. If you don't have the placard my suggestion is go without the TD.

A TD without a placard is like a red cape to a bull...ALSO IF YOUR FLYING THE FRONT TRADE DRESS YOU BETTER FLY THE REAR (and vice versa)

And please put the TD it in the right spot as I can believe the shit I see.

XUberMike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
So how many drivers are getting busted over there at LAX?
I have yet to hear/read of any but I'm thinking of volunteering my services on a commission only basis of 40% of the take. That's right, no salary, no pension, no OT, health benefits...nothing except $400 a write...I figure I could gross $40,000 a day with my only limitation being how many I could write up in an hour. I could do 50 a day easy ($20,000.)

JuanMoreTime

Does the law apply to both drop offs and pick ups, or only pick ups? I really didn't want to permanently attach my front and rear TD since I'm going part time next week, but I really don't want to have to attach the placard to the windshield as well if I'm only doing the occasional drop off. I mean, I'll do it if I'm going to get a ticket for dropping someone off, but I'd really rather not.

XUberMike

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Does the law apply to both drop offs and pick ups, or only pick ups? I really didn't want to permanently attach my front and rear TD since I'm going part time next week, but I really don't want to have to attach the placard to the windshield as well if I'm only doing the occasional drop off. I mean, I'll do it if I'm going to get a ticket for dropping someone off, but I'd really rather not.
Anytime your on airport property doing rideshare bidness

KekeLo

When I get the contract I'll hire you, of course I'll need to charge you a "Safe "Writer" Fee" and seeing that you signed up after June 29th. 2016 a 35% commission.

:p

You're going to make a lot. I seen a driver at the airport the other day, and he had no TD/Permit. The pax was in the back seat. STUPID:eek:

valor

Come on people if your flying to "Trade Dress (s)" at least be smart about it and fly the Airport Placard as well.
And remember ladies: make both dresses match. Wearing dresses of contrasting colors is even worse than no dresses at all!

(translation: drivers who run Uber & Lyft simultaneously may be ticketed for showing both logos while on LAX property)