I let a pax smoke in my car

pomegranite112

and I got a tip

Making your pax happy will make them happy enough to give you a tip. He gave me a 10 and the smell left my car within 10m after they left.

Kawiz03

I smoke black and milds in my car betweem trips have carry some spray from the gas station and out of 2k rides only had 2 complaints from stupid Lyft passengers...if its the last ride and they ask and offer a cig I let them so long as they are not drunk off their mind usually a bartender/waiter or someone working the graveyard never a drunk bro or girl

pomegranite112

I smoke black and milds in my car betweem trips have carry some spray from the gas station and out of 2k rides only had 2 complaints from stupid Lyft passengers...if its the last ride and they ask and offer a cig I let them so long as they are not drunk off their mind usually a bartender/waiter or someone working the graveyard never a drunk bro or girl
Yeahit was like my last ride lol

Jo3030

I always let them smoke and then air out the car w/ the 2 rear windows open for 5 mins. Smell goes away fast.

pomegranite112

I always get tips at night when I connect with my pax but during the day ill turn into dave chappelle and get nothing. Oh and some girl slmost threw up in my car. Almost cashed out but i gave her a barf bag beforehand

yankdog

and I got a tip

Making your pax happy will make them happy enough to give you a tip. He gave me a 10 and the smell left my car within 10m after they left.
I do this a lot at 3:30 when I'm driving the bouncers and staff home because they are frazzled as hell after seeing the greatest generation puke on the dance floor

Jo3030

I figure I won't really say no to someone that may just be ending their nite//

They will remember those people more than the ones that said yes.

Nick781

Yeah keep doing it.... but don't come crying back to us when you have ashes all over the car and burn holes

Nick781

Wow I never thought of that (or factored that in)

When I was 18-19 I'd be riding around the city with my buddies, 5 guys/girls any given time. Everyone smoking butts and as high as a Las Vegas stripper. The end result seats had dozens of burn holes everywhere. The car turned into an ashtray.

Jo3030

Yeah keep doing it.... but don't come crying back to us when you have ashes all over the car and burn holes
It's rare that they even ask.
I think they're not as relaxed in my vehicle as they are in a Prius to ask for stuff.

yankdog

When I was 18-19 I'd be riding around the city with my buddies, 5 guys/girls any given time. Everyone smoking butts and as high as a Las Vegas stripper. The end result seats had dozens of burn holes everywhere. The car turned into an ashtray.
I get it. But it's rare. They aren't 19 and I only do it with the workers at the clubs who are more respectful going home tired.THEY tip too. Anyone else no smoking ever.

Trafficat

My first car smelled like cigarettes and it hadn't been smoked in for years. No airing out would cure it.

I won't let someone smoke in my car, because I don't think it goes away in 10 minutes. Maybe you don't notice it anymore, but your pax with their sensitive sniffers may.

pomegranite112

I used to have cig burns on my seats in my old car but i would drive with my buddies almost every day and they all smoked. A pax that respectfully asks would probably respect my car more so than a few entitled friends

Btw no smoke smell after 5 years of driving dmokers

Alidean

Since I smoke in mine I judge the level of drunk to make sure they won't burn my shit and usually let them

Twinkly

Sounds like you didn't have respectful friends growing up.