I know it's bad but somebody gots to be like me

Yellowmamba24

If I see a trashcan I would go trash it in the trashcan but if I don't see 1 around me, I litter anywhere and everywhere... 90% of the time

And 95% of the time, If I can't find a fast food chain or market I pee anywhere and everywhere... 95% of the time

And I don't think there is a city I haven't just parked and slept late night and wake up for morning rush...

Who is like me?

UberLaLa

If I see a trashcan I would go trash it in the trashcan but if I don't see 1 around me, I litter anywhere and everywhere... 90% of the time

And 95% of the time, If I can't find a fast food chain or market I pee anywhere and everywhere... 95% of the time

And I don't think there is a city I haven't just parked and slept late night and wake up for morning rush...

Who is like me?

Not me. I go out of my way to find a trash can. I am able to find potty spots almost always (almost : o ) and I like sleeping in my own bed. LaLa Out!

SibeRescueBrian

Spite is a powerful motivational force, probably created by oh, I don't know. Maybe could it be ...

SNL-Church-Lady.jpg

Yellowmamba24

Those are scumbag moves.

The planet isn't your trashcan. Grow up.

When I am Ubering, I pee more time than usual so I can get myself ready for my next trip without having to ask the pax If we can go look for a restroom before we get to their destination lol lmk where u live...I rather pee somewhere than having to try to hold it with a pax in my car. :/

Travis -k

If I see a trashcan I would go trash it in the trashcan but if I don't see 1 around me, I litter anywhere and everywhere... 90% of the tim
Did you know there's is a whole group of environmentalists that follow people that throw litter to their houses then later go back and trash or steal the litter bugs car?

SibeRescueBrian

Fun Fact he's not native american, he's Sicilian.

Born on April 3, 1904 as Espera Oscar de Corti, Cody’s parents were both Sicilian immigrants (Antonio de Corti and wife, Francesca Salpietra). He grew up in Gueydan, Vermilion Parish, Louisiana, where his parents ran a grocery store.

That IS a fun fact! And this is still one of the greatest ads of all time IMHO. That and "I'd like to buy the world a coke" are the two I remember most vividly from my early childhood.

Bpr2

When I am Ubering, I pee more time than usual so I can get myself ready for my next trip without having to ask the pax If we can go look for a restroom before we get to their destination lol lmk where u live...I rather pee somewhere than having to try to hold it with a pax in my car. :/
Oddly enough, for me, when there's a pax In the car, the need to pee disappears since I'm concerned with getting them to destination. Once they're out, boom. Seat squirming and everything.