• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I keep thinking I'm doing something wrong

itsablackmarket

BUT NO, UBER JUST SUCKS DAY IN DAY OUT. IT'S NOT ME.

I'M STARTING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS AT A MORE SUBCONCIOUS LEVEL WHICH IS LEADING TO ME NOT GIVING A @@@@. I'M GOING TO START RETALIATING PRETTY SOON NOW THAT I REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE.

AND THEN WHEN I'M BANNED FROM UBER, I'M GONNA PULL A NUNYABUSINESS ON UBER AND GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND AT THE OFFICE.

I'M ABOUT THAT LIFE BECAUSE I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THIS SHIT AND GET NOTHING OUT OF IT.

I'M SICK OF UBER. NO MORE MERCY, I WANT THEM TO BE DESTROYED.

SALUTES TO THE HOMIE NUNYABUSINESS

tripAces

Once you go sideways there is no turning back.:biggrin:

But really Uber is just a hump jumper. Drive to help put money the pocket. Don't get to invested in it even if you see the huge potential. Find another source of income and leave. It is aceptable to Moon the office staff on the way out. :rolleyes:

itsablackmarket

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

But really Uber is just a hump jumper. Drive to help put money the pocket. Don't get to invested in it even if you see the huge potential. Find another source of income and leave. It is aceptable to Moon the office staff on the way out. :rolleyes:
The only potential I see in Uber is to be degraded while some weirdo at the top gets rich. This idiotic company isn't even making a profit, they're bleeding cash fast because no one gives a @@@@ about Uber anymore and they think throwing millions at the problem will solve it, while cutting rates. UBER, IF YOU'RE READING THIS: YOU FAILED.

nunyabusiness

I'M STARTING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS AT A MORE SUBCONCIOUS LEVEL WHICH IS LEADING TO ME NOT GIVING A @@@@. I'M GOING TO START RETALIATING PRETTY SOON NOW THAT I REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE.

AND THEN WHEN I'M BANNED FROM UBER, I'M GONNA PULL A NUNYABUSINESS ON UBER AND GIVE THEM A PIECE OF MY MIND AT THE OFFICE.

I'M ABOUT THAT LIFE BECAUSE I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO THIS SHIT AND GET NOTHING OUT OF IT.

You can get off my nuts, now. You can, however, keep some pubes to floss your teeth with.

Sebikun20

The once you go sideways part made me think once you go sidecar you won't take a cab haha

itsablackmarket

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
You can get off my nuts, now. You can, however, keep some pubes to floss your teeth with.
You're really not as important as you imagine yourself to be. This thread was a personal rant. I just decided to include you as a last minute thought.

Really none of the people on this stupid forum are that important to me. It's the internet after all. Who ever takes the internet seriously is @@@@@@ed. Think Travis Kalanick.

/rekt

nunyabusiness

You're really not as important as you imagine yourself to be. This thread was a personal rant. I just decided to include you as a last minute thought.

Really none of the people on this stupid forum are that important to me. It's the internet after all. Who ever takes the internet seriously is @@@@@@ed. Think Travis Kalanick.

/rekt
Thanks for reassuring me of my worth. You're pretty good at being facetious. Hope it gets you further in life than Uber.

Trebor

. I'M GOING TO START RETALIATING PRETTY SOON NOW THAT I REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE.
I am not sure if by retaliate, but Uber is not worth your life. Don't do anything stupid and get yourself killed over Uber.

Now, the best thing to do is march down to a news station (or the Houston Chronicle) and start ranting to them, so they can produce a story.

Now you are saying very soon, so I am imaging you are going to wait until after the weekend to try and get one last good surge. So please be sure to tell every customer in your Uber that tips are NOT INCLUDED.

Just one more trip

Nice vent! I approve of the psychologically healthy move of geting this off of your chest. I'm sure at least 60 percent of the drivers here secretly believe what you are saying.

Crocodile

I'm new on the board here and am fairly new to Uber but that post from OP had me dyin! I'm still laughing my ass off.

UberDriver72

I'M STARTING TO REALLY UNDERSTAND THIS AT A MORE SUBCONCIOUS LEVEL WHICH IS LEADING TO ME NOT GIVING A &%[email protected]!*. I'M GOING TO START RETALIATING PRETTY SOON NOW THAT I REALIZE THERE IS NOTHING TO LOSE.

I hear your frustration, loud and clear...but dude...with all due respect...don't even waste your time going down to their office to vent. It will fall on deaf ears. They're all just a bunch of soulless clones who won't even blink at any complaints. It's really not worth it, believe me.