• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I just signed with Uber. Newbie!

Underground

Cheers :smiles:

Uber told me, I needed to pick one pax from out of GTA to be eligible for PTC. I picked one from Richmond Hill on Saturday and now waiting for PTC.

Is that right?

Agentdi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Yes they told me the same and I picked one on Sunday. So theoretically you will get it before me
Not really, you will get your PTC after getting approved in 2-3 business days. It’s doesn’t matter if you picked up someone in the north of Toronto or not. In hub they recommend to start in slow area while you wait for PTC

NORMY

Not really, you will get your PTC after getting approved in 2-3 business days. It’s doesn’t matter if you picked up someone in the north of Toronto or not. In hub they recommend to start in slow area while you wait for PTC
They seem to have sped up the process , one year I waited 3 weeks

Agentdi

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
They seem to have sped up the process , one year I waited 3 weeks
Yeah, I was approved on Tuesdayfew weeks ago. but then they locked the account next day. I’ve been told that I was selected for second random background check. I went next day to the hub and submitted once more again. Was approved on Friday for the second time, and my PTC came Monday morning.

NORMY

Yeah, I was approved on Tuesdayfew weeks ago. but then they locked the account next day. I’ve been told that I was selected for second random background check. I went next day to the hub and submitted once more again. Was approved on Friday for the second time, and my PTC came Monday morning.
Most likely in response to how fast lyft onboards, they did me in 2 days

Pandora

Post like this in this forum is like dropping a tiny fish in the water of hundreds of hungry sharks.
Why?..

Please use the search function. There is tons of threads on this site that can help you understand ride-sharing better and also lower one's earning expectations as well.

My only advice that I would like to give you is that don't let riders walk over you. Its sets precedence and allows riders to behave like that with every driver.

Also, you're not going to be a millionaire but it is a viable part time gig. Key word "part time." Good luck, virgin.
Virgin ... lol )))

I just got approved! Now waiting for PTC..
Afraid and excited for a first ride!
So how is it going for u now? )