• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I just got my first 1 star

ColumbusRides

After 846 rides, I just got my first one star. Before I picked up my 2:30am rider, I noticed my rating was 4.95, then after I dropped her off it dropped to a 4.94 and a fresh 1 star. Once I saw her name, something told me not to pick her up but I figured she would be my last run for the night. I called support to see if it can be overturned... they are researching it. The rep said if it was because of something that was no in my control, they will adjust it. It pisses me off that we don't know who or why someone would do that, its just not fair. We'll see what happens.

Wildgoose

After 846 rides, I just got my first one star. Before I picked up my 2:30am rider, I noticed my rating was 4.95, then after I dropped her off it dropped to a 4.94 and a fresh 1 star. Once I saw her name, something told me not to pick her up but I figured she would be my last run for the night. I called support to see if it can be overturned... they are researching it. The rep said if it was because of something that was no in my control, they will adjust it. It pisses me off that we don't know who or why someone would do that, its just not fair. We'll see what happens.
it might be her booty call and You didn't give service to her. That might be why she gave you 1*.
Some riders are really s**t!

Soldiering

Who gives a crap? Anyone out at 2 am is usually a GODLESS screwball anyhow. I have 7 1 stars and love everyone one of them. I'm 4.99 on Lyft an 4.87 on uber. Uber peeps are more pretentious. Can thank Travis for that.

Jay Dean

Guess what you get fired for a 4.6, you only have so many one stars left before your fired (rolls eyes) You are only competing with yourself for those ridiculous stars, I can’t believe you made it that long without a one star, law of averages suggests there are plenty of @@@@@@bags out there to one star for no reason, I say with your luck so far you should hurry down to local gas station and play lotto because I want your odds

itendstonight

Who gives a crap? Anyone out at 2 am is usually a GODLESS screwball anyhow. I have 7 1 stars and love everyone one of them. I'm 4.99 on Lyft an 4.87 on uber. Uber peeps are more pretentious. Can thank Travis for that.
Only time I get 1*s are after a massive surge late night with drunk pax ... never fails. Great ratings even with drunk pax without surge. Surge and drunk .. pissed off pax wanting to take it out on the driver

ntcindetroit

Hit by 3 1-star in my first week, Should I be picky to Where, When, Who and/or How to drive? my referror had never told me about the irrational 5-star rating as I found out her rating was @3.6 when she first referred me to earn her bonus.

Fuges

I'm a new driver and had 75 5 stars and nothing else. Did my first bar rush the other night and surprise surprise I got a one star. It was because when his girlfriend got in the car she said their name like "Suzie?" and I suggested that they don't say their name but to have me say it first. With all the news recently I wanted them to know that a fake driver would just say "yes, hi Suzie" and they would get in. I had told this to several female riders that night and all of them were very thankful. This guy, as I was dropping them off, yelled at me for being condescending by telling them how to speak to me and gave me a 1 star. Sorry dude for trying to save your girlfriend's life someday.

jlong105

I'm a new driver and had 75 5 stars and nothing else. Did my first bar rush the other night and surprise surprise I got a one star. It was because when his girlfriend got in the car she said their name like "Suzie?" and I suggested that they don't say their name but to have me say it first. With all the news recently I wanted them to know that a fake driver would just say "yes, hi Suzie" and they would get in. I had told this to several female riders that night and all of them were very thankful. This guy, as I was dropping them off, yelled at me for being condescending by telling them how to speak to me and gave me a 1 star. Sorry dude for trying to save your girlfriend's life someday.
NO! THEY SAY THEIR NAME. How else do you verify that it is the correct passenger. If you ask "Are you Suzy?" They can always say yes then rob, rape, beat you and leave you for dead!! They verify we are correct with our Make model color and license plate number on the car. They verify our name and face. They have all those tools we only have a name.
Post automatically merged:

A fake driver does not have your face name make model color license plate number in the Uber app.
Post automatically merged:

OC Lady Uber Driver

Remember, it's them, not you and ride on. That one star will fall off the report soon enough the more rides you complete.

amazinghl

I had the same experience. I don't bother correcting the pax anymore.