I just found out who is making false complaints

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Chattanooga Uber/Lyft drivers are being deactivated from picking up at:

711 Gillespie Road and dropping off at Gestamp on Hickory Valley road!

Earlier tonight, I picked up a driver from a club, and he told me that there is an alert out on a local facebook group. I'm not on facebook, but the addresses are consistent to this claim!

I had three more trips after that before calling it a night, then I woke up later deactivated.

gradyshep

I’m so glad you posted this. I’ve been trying to figure out who reported me for “unsafe” driving. I took him to work on a Friday morning and by Saturday afternoon my account was on hold. I was thinking someone on Sat morning did it, but this is too much of a coincidence.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I’m so glad you posted this. I’ve been trying to figure out who reported me for “unsafe” driving. I took him to work on a Friday morning and by Saturday afternoon my account was on hold. I was thinking someone on Sat morning did it, but this is too much of a coincidence.
I was hounding Uber about this, this morning. I even did a google search on that address and found there was a major drug bust at that house last year. I sent Uber an email about it. They keep saying my deactivation can't be reversed.

Bust: http://www.chattanoogan.com/2017/4/7/345583/Federal-Agents-Nab-3-Chattanooga-Men.aspx

RealRain

So we are all agreed to not pick up from 711? What is his scam? He gets a refund and we get deactivated? How many times can he do that before Uber gets suspicious?

FormerTaxiDriver♧

So we are all agreed to not pick up from 711? What is his scam? He gets a refund and we get deactivated? How many times can he do that before Uber gets suspicious?
I reported him from my trip history. Going into the dashboard (by computer) and selecting the trip is the way to go.

If Uber stops him getting the service, then he would probably try Lyft or call for a cab!

If Lyft offers the address to me; I don't care how far I have to drive, but I'm going there! My doors will be locked, and I will get out of my car and refresh his memory while the clock is ticking down. If he cancels, then $5.00 in my pocket, and I will return the favor of false reporting. Moreover, I will hang out and wait for the next driver to show and warn him or her what that punk has been doing. I don't think he will call the cops, but if he does, then that is another story. Criminals don't usually call the cops.

Anyone can call Gestamp on Hickory Valley Road, and see if his employer will fire him? I think that employer is felon friendly for employment. He may be on probation and looking for an excuse not to be at work by not having a ride.

Last edited:

zuluwarrior013

You got my mind churning on this. I recalled when I got my hold back in March. I remembered a scheduled ride in the same general area. I picked up on Akins Road and dropped to a different plant in Chattanooga. Could it be a friend of the same person sharing information on getting a refund? could be a coincidence...

Last edited:

jlevan

I reported him from my trip history. Going into the dashboard (by computer) and selecting the trip is the way to go.

If Uber stops him getting the service, then he would probably try Lyft or call for a cab!

If Lyft offers the address to me; I don't care how far I have to drive, but I'm going there! My doors will be locked, and I will get out of my car and refresh his memory while the clock is ticking down. If he cancels, then $5.00 in my pocket, and I will return the favor of false reporting. Moreover, I will hang out and wait for the next driver to show and warn him or her what that punk has been doing. I don't think he will call the cops, but if he does, then that is another story. Criminals don't usually call the cops.

Anyone can call Gestamp on Hickory Valley Road, and see if his employer will fire him? I think that employer is felon friendly for employment. He may be on probation and looking for an excuse not to be at work by not having a ride.

There had to be a better way to get back at the dbag, then this. Come on uber forum. Let’s help out our fellow rider in need to get back at this paxhole.

FormerTaxiDriver♧

You got my mind churning on this. I recalled when I got my hold back in March. I remembered a scheduled ride in the same general area. I picked up on Akins Road and dropped to a different plant in Chattanooga. Could it be a friend of the same person sharing information on getting a refund?
I had one too off Adkins road and dropped him off at ADM on the southside!
Was he wearing musky cologne?

Last edited:

madchicken

Right now as we speak I just got the paint for 711 Calypso Road I can screenshot it on some left so that b******* address I don't know where come up here and check it out real fast then see what's up

Is keysha the name

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Right now as we speak I just got the paint for 711 Calypso Road I can screenshot it on some left so that b******* address I don't know where come up here and check it out real fast then see what's up

Is keysha the name
Name was "Jeremy" at 711 Gillespie Road. Name could be John Doe or anything in the app!

What do you mean with "Paint"?

madchicken

Yes I was just there for 5 minutes collecting my cancellation fee tried to call the number on left no body answered cuz it was no longer in service so therefore I drove off on to the next one then I'm going to report it to Lyft to

FormerTaxiDriver♧

Yes I was just there for 5 minutes collecting my cancellation fee tried to call the number on left no body answered cuz it was no longer in service so therefore I drove off on to the next one then I'm going to report it to Lyft to
You were at 711 Gillespie Road in Chattanooga?