I just don't get it.

nickguyver

I don't get how I can receive requests on hourly normal as ever yesterday but today it doesn't make a bit of difference where I am no one can request me. Tried multiple people's accounts. Failed 20 times at least both accounts got timed out for cancellations. That's pax accounts being timed out.

Optimus Uber

I don't get how I can receive requests on hourly normal as ever yesterday but today it doesn't make a bit of difference where I am no one can request me. Tried multiple people's accounts. Failed 20 times at least both accounts got timed out for cancellations. That's pax accounts being timed out.
Ive been busy since 5:30 am. Lots of lax runs.

nickguyver

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It's painful working hourly this weekend. How are we supposed to qualify metals when they won't give rides out. I've been everywhere this weekend. Nothing.
I had something weird happen last night, I went out at 5 had a select request from Marina to mid city, then waited an hour to finally get a short uberx request. Obviously frustrated with what I knew was going on I started to think what it could be, and I remembered I was signed into the partner app on my gfs phone(not online) I text her to sign out, she's sleeping so I drive to south bay (where we live) to go sign out on her phone. I even drove the long way through core without a request. Got home, signed off on her phone and went back to core and I was getting back to back pings like normal. I thought I solved my problem until today lol I was watching people order ubers in front of me, and getting picked up minutes later. Couldn't request myself as mentioned before.

I'm really confused.

Jewelz358

I don't understand how they can get away with this? I have never experienced this before and express it this weekend not last few weekends but much more now. I went out today and only got nine dollars worth of riots in a few hours and had to turn on the left. How can they do this and get away with it? Really really really don't understand !!!

Nathan Diaz

Mmh, I'm starting to think we were all tricked into thinking that even if we had a job it wasn't enough, because we need more and more money to buy things we don't need, so then everyone started getting extra money here, because Uber supplied an easy way to get it (apparently), and finally now the extra money we didn't need in the first place is not even enough for everyone, because everyone who had a car is here trying to get it. Ugh, I feel so betrayed.