• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I just discovered @SadUber

flyntflossy10

the one I remember most was when he picked up two girls at a club and ended up pulling off to the side of the road so he could read their palms

god the nostalgia seeing his name again.
Mods should move this thread to Stories so more people can his wisdom

Invisible

This was the first post I’ve read from him. It was hilarious along with the Halloween one.

tohunt4me

This was the first post I’ve read from him. It was hilarious along with the Halloween one.

The hookers stole his kidneys !

Poor Sad Uber.

I remember the " Hamster Underpass" through the Aquarium that ended up drowning the poor hamster . . .

SFOspeedracer

What happened to that user did he die or something? Serious question

tohunt4me

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I just think it would be the cutest ultimate ending to sad Uber’s legacy if in real life some film makers paid him idk $400K to tell his story and cast the characters from his stories and tell them as skits in a play or make a movie. In this movie I would like to be one of the references at the end that talks about what @SadUber means to them and how @SadUber is admired for writing from the heart.

Invisible

Rumor has it that he works at a brothel in Mexico as a free lance gynecologist.
I have to find his threads. The username doesn’t show up anymore.

SadUber if you’re out there, please come back. I wonder if he’s one of the mods.
Post automatically merged:

I just think it would be the cutest ultimate ending to sad Uber’s legacy if in real life some film makers paid him idk $400K to tell his story and cast the characters from his stories and tell them as skits in a play or make a movie. In this movie I would like to be one of the references at the end that talks about what @SadUber means to them and how @SadUber is admired for writing from the heart.
He deserves more than 400k for his stories. Funny idea!

Seamus

What happened to that user did he die or something? Serious question
He has disappeared since December. No coaxing has gotten him (or his sock puppet master) to post again! We all await his return.

My guess is that @SadUber and @DamseLinDistresS have run away together and are Ubering in Bangkok Thailand after escaping a debacle in another country. Its quit a conundrum!

Last edited:

UberingRobertMueller

Dang man a film maker needs to go profile some of uberpeople.net's famous personalities. Because these posts are fun to read but only tantalize my thirst for information about these people.
Who would be your top personalities?

I've seen some of Sad Uber's work and he is for sure at the top. I have a developing list of my top 5 but not ready to finalize it yet.

He would probably do it for 40 bucks.

Ian Richard Markham

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Who would be your top personalities?

I've seen some of Sad Uber's work and he is for sure at the top. I have a developing list of my top 5 but not ready to finalize it yet.

He would probably do it for 40 bucks.
Cool, definitely mention me or something when you post your top 5 personalities! Would love to see that!