I hope y'all got in on that Wiz Khalifa & Snoop Dogg Concert

Steve2008

Man the surge from that concert last night looked crazy! I wish I could've been driving but I actually took an Uber there and back. We (wife & I) actually left early since I wake up early as hell in the morning for airport runs lol.

But I saw sooooo many uber drivers in the parking lot and at the gas station across but none showed up on the app. Probably because there was no surge. You can definitely spot a rookie who takes a non-surge trip in that situation, but I can't be mad because it save me money lol. I bet everyone was waiting on that surge to hit 3 before they went online lol but that's wussup! If Uber was smart they would release a list of concerts in the city for the week so drivers can plan around them. Rather than showing the pin in the concert location on the night of.

Who got in on that surge??!

UberBlackPr1nce

Man the surge from that concert last night looked crazy! I wish I could've been driving but I actually took an Uber there and back. We (wife & I) actually left early since I wake up early as hell in the morning for airport runs lol.

But I saw sooooo many uber drivers in the parking lot and at the gas station across but none showed up on the app. Probably because there was no surge. You can definitely spot a rookie who takes a non-surge trip in that situation, but I can't be mad because it save me money lol. I bet everyone was waiting on that surge to hit 3 before they went online lol but that's wussup! If Uber was smart they would release a list of concerts in the city for the week so drivers can plan around them. Rather than showing the pin in the concert location on the night of.

Do drivers really hold out for surge now? That's good know your worth...

Atom guy

I saw the surge hit 5.0x, but I have never had any luck chasing surge, and no offense, but no one in Hartford is paying 5.0x fares, so I felt it would've been a wasted trip over there.

Reversoul

I get a news letter from uber every week called "this week in ATL".

It covers concerts and events for the week. U don't get one?

Steve2008

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I get a news letter from uber every week called "this week in ATL".

It covers concerts and events for the week. U don't get one?
Nope, I need to switch my email to my personal from my old work email so I can actually get those lol but I have my ways of finding out about events going on around the city.