I hope none of you watched

Luckycabby

The NFL should be boycotted by anyone who can see what hypocrites the NFL is. It's ok for a bunch of over paid dumb asses to kneel for the National Anthem and the commissioner backs them. Even if it's for some ill perceived notion that the country is racist. But when the Dallas Cowboys wanted to wear some thing to remember the cops shot in Dallas the NFL said no, they can't wear that.

Anyone thinking there is racism in this country is a moron. Did you ever think it's just you personally that no one likes? And not the color of your skin.

Plato

Meanwhile, the proposed healthcare bill to repeal Obamacare is struggling to get full backing from the GOP. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit.

Luckycabby

Meanwhile, the proposed healthcare bill to repeal Obamacare is struggling to get full backing from the GOP. If you can't dazzle them with brilliance, baffle them with bullchit.
Wow! I guess you want a president who can only do one thing at a time. You had one that could do nothing I bet you were happy with that

Luckycabby

There isn't a company more hypocritical than Uber. You should boycott them first. They directly affect you, the NFL doesn't.
BTW, for a guy who whines about the negativity on this forum, you do a pretty good job of bringing it yourself.
It all comes down to opinion, I don't see Uber dissing the Anthem. And if you stand with the NFL then you're part of the problem. If you don't believe in the Anthem and the Flag then WHAT do you stand for? You're either American or you're not, if not get the @@@@ out.

And yeah I can be negative when it comes to a bunch of non thinking MFer's America hating MFer's making a bunch of money to play a game a bunch of working people who love America is watching. They will change their ways or they will go broke, there are more poeple who love America and Flag then those MFer's who don't. Be part of the club or shut the @@@@ up MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT.

Last edited:

UberDude2

It all comes down to opinion, I don't see Uber dissing the Anthem. And if you stand with the NFL then you're part of the problem. If you don't believe in the Anthem and the Flag then WHAT do you stand for? You're either American or you're not, if not get the &%[email protected]!* out.

And yeah I can be negative when it comes to a bunch of non thinking MFer's America hating MFer's making a bunch of money to play a game a bunch of working people who love America is watching. They will change their ways or they will go broke, there are more poeple who love America and Flag then those MFer's who don't. Be part of the club or shut the &%[email protected]!* up MY FIRST AMENDMENT RIGHT.

You're right Uber is not dissing The Anthem they are dissing you the driver directly. Good thing I'm not backing the NFL otherwise your opinion might hurt my feelings. Who am I kidding, your opinion doesn't mean jack to me that's why I'll continue to watch my favorite sport just like you'll continue to drive Uber and spew your negativity that you call opinion.

Plato

I do like what Pittsburgh did though. There wasn't an opportunity to make it about the individual players. If more teams stayed in the tunnel, there would be less blowback. BTW, I did my time in the military and don't need some blowhard telling me what I think. Have a nice day.

Luckycabby

You're right Uber is not dissing The Anthem they are dissing you the driver directly. Good thing I'm not backing the NFL otherwise your opinion might hurt my feelings. Who am I kidding, your opinion doesn't mean jack to me that's why I'll continue to watch my favorite sport just like you'll continue to drive Uber and spew your negativity that you call opinion.
That's cool, keep watching it and while you are ask yourself if you would stand for anything other than your selfish self.

I do like what Pittsburgh did though. There wasn't an opportunity to make it about the individual players. If more teams stayed in the tunnel, there would be less blowback. BTW, I did my time in the military and don't need some blowhard telling me what I think. Have a nice day.
Yeah what's your mos? was it flag burner? Also didnt tell you what you think, I told you what you should think

bsliv

Don't those that serve take an oath to protect the constitution? Do the constitutional rights extend to all citizens? Can those citizens express opinions that are not popular?

VegasRickster

Had no choice but to watch being bent over a dice table with TV everywhere and the only thing on was the game....plus I had a bet on the redskins lol....

beezlewaxin

And I am pretty sure Sunday's protest on the field wasnt because of racism. That cause was specific to that original player who started 'taking a knee'.

Sundays protest by players was a protest of President Trump, not of racism. Not sure who decides the 'official' reason of it but thats just what I heard on a TV talkshow while half-asleep last night (no, I was *not* driving at the time, lol)

I could be completely wrong as I didnt research my claim whatsoever.

Is Pittsburgh the team without any players on the field during the Anthem but I remember hearing (again while half asleep) how one of their players was at edge of field, because he was a vet and he insisted on showing respect?

Last edited:

uberxreallysux

Your hero is on twitter more than the kardashians, instead of doing all the lies, he promised. I guess twitter is more important than building the wall, which he promised, Mexico will pay for. Pathetic