I Heart Radio Festival

tcook251

Any tips/tricks for the I Heart Radio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena this weekend? I did a search in the forum and I didn't see any threads, but please direct me if I missed it! I am also not seeing much detailed information online regarding schedules, etc. I did a pick up for the George Strait concert a couple weeks ago and it was a disaster due to road closures and such! Any guidance would be VERY appreciated!

usnftc

Any tips/tricks for the I Heart Radio Music Festival at T-Mobile Arena this weekend? I did a search in the forum and I didn't see any threads, but please direct me if I missed it! I am also not seeing much detailed information online regarding schedules, etc. I did a pick up for the George Strait concert a couple weeks ago and it was a disaster due to road closures and such! Any guidance would be VERY appreciated!
Yep! Stay away. Farther the better. The T-Mobile is a cluster****.

Last edited:

Uber Steve LV

Be afraid, be very afraid. Easier to pick up at IHeart Village, should be Mandalay or Luxor, stay away from T-Mobile unless you like low ratings for waiting and surge

LV-Reni

Yep! Stay away. Farther the better. The T-Mobile is a cluster****.
That is probably the best advise you will receive all week.

uberstuper

Best tip I can honestly give is too stay away from if at all possible

tcook251

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Got it, I won't go into that mess again! Thanks everyone, I appreciate the heads up!