I haven't been on the road this week

uberparamedic

I haven't been motivated to pick up @@@@@@@@ and drive them around for $2.80 racking up miles on my new car while they pick their nose and eat tater tots in my back seat.

I just can't seem to want to do it at all even though I need the money.

hangtyte

I wish I would've just stayed home today. People were tardy as f***. I had 4 no-show fees and people were complaining cause I couldn't get to them fast enough.

RVB

Pretty much hit the nail on the head: Need the money, but also have that voice in the back of your head that is telling you you're losing your own self respect every time you pick up some entitked a-hole that wants to treat your car in the same way he views you: Trash.

In simple terms, when a service offers prices that rival the price of the bus, you will attract the people that normally use the bus.

My advice to you would be to continue making money from Uber, but instead of wrecking your own car for peanuts, concentrate on signing up other drivers so they can wreck their car for peanuts and you can pocket the fee. It's a lot easier than you might think.

There's much more money in creating ants than there is in being an ant.

CaptainJackLA

If you can do this full time, consider going over to Enterprise in LB and renting a Corolla for $285 a week, plus gas. Or get the Chevy Volt for $5 per hour from EverCar.

Either way, we are losing value on our own cars very quickly. I'm at about 75,000 miles, 3 year old car.