Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

I have not been paid by UBER for four months and have a driver account balance of greater than 6k but less then 10k because of this issue?????What

Pay 
2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  kcdrvr15 
#1 ·
Over this four month period I have spoken to priority support and management a hundred times and even have had two 2 hour sessions blocked off by priority support to figure out this issue but no one within UBERs staff even in management can figure this strange phenomenon out. This is not joke. I have lost a lot because ofcounting on this money month after month just to be let down again. Any advice or anyone caught up in this same deal please reply. Thanks so much.

Pancho

#2 ·
The obvious first question is, did you give the correct bank routing and account numbers?

I knew a guy that did day labor for a temp agency for one week, after the week he didn’t see any money in his bank account, after some investigation by him and the agency, it turned out the numbers he gave were slightly off and according to his story the bank or the agency couldn’t reverse the transactions.

#5 ·
My info and bank info has been verified by the securities and fraud finance protection people directly and all that is good. Im telling you I have been on the phone or hundred man hours with priority support trying to fix this. I keep working because Impromised every payday and nothing. My calls are routed directly to priority support and there experts cannot figure this out. The critiacal support team cannot figure out why everything is normal but still there systems will not send me the money. One of you is right this all started when my account was hacked and shut down by UBER.

#8 ·
Sounds like you need a lawyer now.
Late Wage Payments
Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA) claims allow an employee to sue for late wages, as well as a civil penalty. The civil penalty is $100 for each aggrieved employee per pay period for the initial violation and $200 for each subsequent violation.25

Any civil penalties recovered by an aggrieved employee are divided up as 75% to the Labor and Workforce Development Agency and 25% to the aggrieved employee

#7 · (Edited)
I do feel however at some point they will figure this out and get me paid, I think. My other question is does anyone feel or know for fact that I am due moneys over and above what is owed me for not having use of all this money that has been sitting in there banks drawing interest for them on a giant scale making them money while I lose and lose and lose?

No not possible. I have hundreds of supporting communications about this in the tool from UBER personnel. This is a weird one people. They will not shut down and reopen the account for some reason. I know this sounds outer space but maybe they are battling a network security issue that resides and lives in my account or the server my account lives on and to shut it down causes a problem that poses significant securities risks and great financial fall out. I don't know I just don't know.

#10 ·
Pancho, that is truly a first and just truly terrible! I feel for you bro! Can't imagine the frustration that you must be feeling. Let us know please when you sort it out.

I do feel however at some point they will figure this out and get me paid, I think. My other question is does anyone feel or know for fact that I am due moneys over and above what is owed me for not having use of all this money that has been sitting in there banks drawing interest for them on a giant scale making them money while I lose and lose and lose?

No not possible. I have hundreds of supporting communications about this in the tool from UBER personnel. This is a weird one people. They will not shut down and reopen the account for some reason. I know this sounds outer space but maybe they are battling a network security issue that resides and lives in my account or the server my account lives on and to shut it down causes a problem that poses significant securities risks and great financial fall out. I don't know I just don't know.
This happened to me once where they did not pay me for 3 pay periods because of some network security issue. So yes, I have had that issue but on a much smaller scale. They need to pay you plus money for all the aggravation that you endured.

#18 ·
Really, 4 months? I don't suppose you spent any time with your own bank on this?

This smells bad. Post some pics of your wallet balance, otherwise the label of 'troll' fits.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.