I have no idea how hard this new Pokemon Go game is, but...

Inshur

marcusguber

I had a 10 minute conversation with 4 teenagers I picked up about what rares I should be looking for. They were blown away this older guy (me) was playing. They dont realize my other business is IT so Im a geek at heart and have been playing video games since before they were a thought in their parents head.

Lenny_yellow_cab

... it can't possibly be as hard as "Chase the Surge". Seriously, I can't catch it. Maybe today I should go play Pokemon instead.
Even if u are smack in the middle of the surge, sometimes u will wait there and get no pings and poof, surge is gone and pings coming in. Pax waiting it out.

For now, i turn on Juno in surge and immediately get ping. Thats only because pax is not paying surge and have 35% off on top of that. Once Juno promotion ends it will be the same as Uber im afraid.

UberxGTA

Even if u are smack in the middle of the surge, sometimes u will wait there and get no pings and poof, surge is gone and pings coming in. Pax waiting it out.

For now, i turn on Juno in surge and immediately get ping. Thats only because pax is not paying surge and have 35% off on top of that. Once Juno promotion ends it will be the same as Uber im afraid.
How is Juno working for you?

Lenny_yellow_cab

Is juno growing? How many drivers do you think they have?
I heard they have 10k at the moment. Don't know how acurate that this.

Their is definitely not enough drivers for when its surging. Sometimes pick ups are 10 min away in manhattan. I drive it because most of the tome its a 100%+ surge which is equal to 2.0x in uber

UberxGTA

I heard they have 10k at the moment. Don't know how acurate that this.

Their is definitely not enough drivers for when its surging. Sometimes pick ups are 10 min away in manhattan. I drive it because most of the tome its a 100%+ surge which is equal to 2.0x in uber
When are they offering shares for the drivers as planned?

marcusguber

When are they offering shares for the drivers as planned?
I called them today and their next meeting to sign up drivers is August 9, from what Lenny is saying I dont get why they are delaying this and not getting more drivers on the road. If PAx are being hit with surge all the time thats going to wear thin and back to Uber they will go.

Inshur New York