I HAVE AN IDEA!!!!!!!!!

mbd

Surge happens, and your pax request pings will come to you, and Uber will gladly keep the surge. You can drive yourself to your home, and waste gas ?
If you don’t tip yourself, your driver self can give your pax self a 1*?if you tip, you end up paying taxes on the tip, which the US govt appreciates.

peteyvavs

For all my fellow airport lovers hear me out:

What if the drivers in the queue logged into the passanger app and requested a ride? Would that create a surge?
? sure would, then we’ll have to pay a cancellation fee ?
Post automatically merged:

What if the drivers in the queue logged into the passanger app and requested a ride? Would that create a surge?
How many times must you be told NOT to think.

Daisey77

I highly suggest you don't do this. You will get banned from the airport for fraud. Fraud being, intentionally ordering an Uber with no intent on taking one. Trust me on this one . . . speaking for a friend?

Cableguynoe

I do this all the time.
Usually on Uber and Lyft simultaneously.

Not necessarily to create surge. But to keep other drivers busy for a few minutes and let all pings come to me. (still waiting for this so called karma)

Sometimes I don't cancel in time and get charged. It's ok. I use Uber enough to use up those credits.
2ABF3E5F-7FD0-49C2-A897-0995409A527A.png

I've had nothing but positive results.
When it's surging and I'm not getting pings I feel this makes the surge last longer.

Don't worry, I would never do this to another member of this forum.
Just ants.