I have already been driving but acct now says "Thx for signing up with Uber & is being reviewed" ??

aciizzle

So here's my story. I first started driving back in October 2015. Did maybe 20 rides over 2 months. I did not get my TNC back then so I wasn't picking up in Houston. Then I stopped driving for a while to focus on finding a new job and we moved in Jan. So 2 weeks ago I logged on to start driving again part time it was going decent. But still didn't have my TNC. This past week I decided to get my TNC so I turned in my app at the permitting center and got fingerprinted last week. Got my car inspected but the car I'm using is an 08 so They said I have to get the 3rd party inspection. They gave me a temporary orange sticker the shape of an octagon. I have to wait till this Wednesday to get the 3rd party inspection (appointment only). And I have the 30 day TNC license which I will get replaced by the actual 2yr license later this week after they get my fingerprint results. So when can I start picking up people in Houston? I did 6 trips successfully this morning but now my acct says "Thanks for signing up and my acct is under review" pic is attached.

Thanks for any info

Attachments

UberManX

Yeah, sometimes the systems don't communicate and sends out messages that don'make sense...probably flag you as someone that just signed up.

UberDriver72

So here's my story. I first started driving back in October 2015. Did maybe 20 rides over 2 months. I did not get my TNC back then so I wasn't picking up in Houston. Then I stopped driving for a while to focus on finding a new job and we moved in Jan. So 2 weeks ago I logged on to start driving again part time it was going decent. But still didn't have my TNC. This past week I decided to get my TNC so I turned in my app at the permitting center and got fingerprinted last week. Got my car inspected but the car I'm using is an 08 so They said I have to get the 3rd party inspection. They gave me a temporary orange sticker the shape of an octagon. I have to wait till this Wednesday to get the 3rd party inspection (appointment only). And I have the 30 day TNC license which I will get replaced by the actual 2yr license later this week after they get my fingerprint results. So when can I start picking up people in Houston? I did 6 trips successfully this morning but now my acct says "Thanks for signing up and my acct is under review" pic is attached.

Thanks for any info
You just gotta wait a few days. Their HR Dept. is probably just backed up with countless new drivers. It happened to me.