I have a real bad curiosity problem - Picked up 4.08 pax - ON POOL!

Null

Sometimes I can't just help myself. I just had to KNOW how someone gets that bad of a rating.

Figured it out!

• She stank to high heaven. Medical grade BO. When she first got in I thought it might be something outside that crept in. But as we drove away the smell got worse
  • Immediately demanded aux cord, water and heater
  • She was creepy as hell. During the trip she appeared to take pictures of my dash and myself.
  • She said during the pool ride that "You can take the long way" - I suspect she might try to dispute this fare later. Perhaps related to the above.
  • Complained that my 68 in a 65 was too fast (Also probably related to the potential dispute).
That said. I don't think this gal is altogether and has a mental handicap. She had a Securitas uniform on and was working security at a building in UTC.

Unfortunately for her, I'm an equal opportunity rater; I don't discriminate against passengers due to their potential disabilities and hold everyone to their conduct. 1*.

Was it worth finding out? I'll let you know if/when the stench leaves my car.

ss.png

UBERisaLOSER

Response to PAX from Uber:

Dear (Smelly Disgusting @@@@@),

Thanks for reaching out!
We are so sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience with (hardworking driver). Driving 68 in a 65 is NOT acceptable. We have deactivated this evil, dangerous driver at your request. To show we're sorry, and how much we appreciate your UberPOOL business, we've credited your account with $5000 in free rides (maximum $2 per trip). Thanks so much for reaching out, and for being an awesome rider! 4.08 is a great rating. Uber on!

Null

• Thread Starter Thread Starter

Dear (Smelly Disgusting *****),

Thanks for reaching out!
We are so sorry to hear about your less than stellar experience with (hardworking driver). Driving 68 in a 65 is NOT acceptable. We have deactivated this evil, dangerous driver at your request. To show we're sorry, and how much we appreciate your UberPOOL business, we've credited your account with $5000 in free rides (maximum $2 per trip). Thanks so much for reaching out, and for being an awesome rider! 4.08 is a great rating. Uber on!
It's amazing just how SOP the uber vernacular is.

OC Lady Uber Driver

I don't know what's worse; the body's reaction and medicinal stench from certain prescription drugs or someone who drenches themselves in cologne. OMG, first pax of my Saturday night session was wreaking in cologne. Had to effect a 4/40 to air out the car after drop off.

Chris96

Cool trick I learned from a friend in college that used to give me rides. He would smoke in the car windows up. Was the car a smoke box? Did it wreak of nasty cigarette? Nope. He would blast the defrosters on high and of course he had a good smelling air freshener.

As soon I smell someone unpleasant enter my car, defrosters go on right away.

San Diego Steve

Sometimes I can't just help myself. I just had to KNOW how someone gets that bad of a rating.

Figured it out!

• She stank to high heaven. Medical grade BO. When she first got in I thought it might be something outside that crept in. But as we drove away the smell got worse
  • Immediately demanded aux cord, water and heater
  • She was creepy as hell. During the trip she appeared to take pictures of my dash and myself.
  • She said during the pool ride that "You can take the long way" - I suspect she might try to dispute this fare later. Perhaps related to the above.
  • Complained that my 68 in a 65 was too fast (Also probably related to the potential dispute).
That said. I don't think this gal is altogether and has a mental handicap. She had a Securitas uniform on and was working security at a building in UTC.

Unfortunately for her, I'm an equal opportunity rater; I don't discriminate against passengers due to their potential disabilities and hold everyone to their conduct. 1*.

Was it worth finding out? I'll let you know if/when the stench leaves my car.

View attachment 48319
4.6 is my minimum pickup, especially a pool ride. Thanks for reconfirming my standards.

JasonB

Wow. Sounds like a stellar ride...

When she suggested that you take the long way, did you say something to the effect of:

"No thanks. I'll be getting you to your destination as quickly as humanly possible."

Between all of the awful, putrid smells that pax bring into my ride, I'm
not really sure which is the worst:

1. Pax that smells like he hasn't showered in 2 weeks, and doesn't use deodorant

2. Pax drenched in awful smelling cologne/perfume

3. Pax reeking of some type of medical/holistic medicinal treatment

or my favorite...

4. Pax that you pick up from an Italian or sushi restaurant whose breath
smells like dead fish laying in the hot sun for 5 days, and they won't stop
talking for the duration of the trip

Nick S

It amazes me how she is on the system. 4.08? I thought if you get under a certain you get kicked off. I would report ger ASAP, people like her should not be driven around and her acting like your her @@@@@. Do it for other uber drivers so we dont have to pick her up

UberHammer

Past Sponsor
At least one idiot drive had to give her a 5 for her to have that rating. Which ever of you drivers did that, #### you!

pipemtz

Dear (Smelly Disgusting *****),

Thanks for reaching out!
Lol!!!

HotRodriguez75

The stank pax are awful. I've had a few where I've had to mouth-breathe for the ride. Nauseating.
I had two millennials Sunday morning and one let one slip. It was silent but deadly. I just cracked the window and new it would pass (no pun intented).

If it was a male passenger, I would have turned around and said, come on man, at least claim the fame and roll down your window.