I have a friend on Cape Cod

Liberty89

I'm thinking of going to chill with my bud on Cape Cod and drive while I'm there. Free place to stay and make good money. Good idea?

Liberty89

Of course! Highest rates in the country. When are you going down?
Not sure yet. Hopefully before my pal leaves for the summer. Probably not until another couple of weeks from now at least. Maybe middle or end of September? I don't want to wait too long though. It's probably no where near as busy now that school is back in, or definitely will be by the time I go, if I do.

Prime87

Not sure yet. Hopefully before my pal leaves for the summer. Probably not until another couple of weeks from now at least. Maybe middle or end of September? I don't want to wait too long though. It's probably no where near as busy now that school is back in, or definitely will be by the time I go, if I do.
Ah, that kinda changes things. Might be a little to dead at that point but hey if you're down there already, worth flipping it on to find out, no real lose there.

Hugh J

I'm thinking of going to chill with my bud on Cape Cod and drive while I'm there. Free place to stay and make good money. Good idea?
That's like Halle Berry saying "you can spend the weekend with me at my place, and if you want, you can sleep in the same bed with me too"

Definitely give a shot. You may end up just hanging out and have a blast than drive though.