Inshur

I HAVE 5 STAR IN LONDON

Luigi777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What's the point then to have 5 stars if they don't encourage driver's to reach 5 stars and offer a reward , like this more drivers will get higher rating and will provide best customer service
Post automatically merged:

I WANT Sixth Star Award

Lookingaround

What's the point then to have 5 stars if they don't encourage driver's to reach 5 stars and offer a reward , like this more drivers will get higher rating and will provide best customer service

I WANT Sixth Star Award

Have u been offered upgrade to exec or not lol

-JR-

Does know anyone if Uber gives any reward if you you have 5 star rating after amost 5 years driving? Anyone in London has 5 star or I'm the only one ?Before was giving Sixth Star Award and 1000£ prize

Have u been offered upgrade to exec or not lol

Not yet I asked them and I'm waiting their reply
No need to wait.

Here are the canned paragraphs they will copy/paste ?

Dear Ant ?

Thank you for getting in touch with us to let us know about your great achievement.

We are delighted to hear that you have maintained such an admirable rating, especially considering that you have fulfilled over 10,000 trip requests through the app. We know that this is a great milestone for any partner, and we really appreciate your partnership since you have first became active with Uber as a partner-driver in May 2016.

Please know that we really appreciate your continued efforts and professionalism with riders on each of your trips so far. This high level of service is reflected by the great ratings that your riders have given you.

We do not currently offer rewards for partner-drivers with such admirable ratings, however, we completely understand where you are coming from here.

Please know that we have escalated this feedback to the relevant department, as it allows us to continuously improve how our riders and partner-drivers experience using the Uber app.

We cannot guarantee that any changes will be made overnight, as these teams need to carry out in depth analysis before changes can be made, but again, we do value feedback like this.

Thank you for your understanding and professionalism and we do appreciate your partnership with Uber.

We hope you have a great day.

Last edited:

-JR-

I WANT Sixth Star Award
Hamsa says: "I give out water to all of my riders, if they offer me tips; I tell them to give them to charity instead."

Ok thanks..you right they don't care...
They used to give £50 if you were in the top 1% in five consecutive weeks.

But that's only the Birmingham market!

In London, all I got was a worthless Uber key fob.

Uber have a particular disdain for London drivers.

The problem is Tom Elvidge is in charge of driver appreciation in London.

So don't hold your breath for any ratings recognition.

Ubend R.S.

Does know anyone if Uber gives any reward if you you have 5 star rating after amost 5 years driving? Anyone in London has 5 star or I'm the only one ?Before was giving Sixth Star Award and 1000£ prize
I heard there were flowers, mushrooms and power-up suits available to 6ith star lords.

Shane Sheikh

I WANT Sixth Star Award
Lots of driver have 5 stars now Uber are playing games. I don’t deserve to be 5 stars but I am

Luigi777

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I know many uber drivers in London and nobody has 5 star...belive me ...London is very pretentious and riders don't give 5 star so easy..I know because i was speaking with many customers.I think in London people have more expectations then other city's in the world

Shane Sheikh

I know many uber drivers in London and nobody has 5 star...belive me ...London is very pretentious and riders don't give 5 star so easy..I know because i was speaking with many customers.I think in London people have more expectations then other city's in the world
My brothers friend can’t even speak English properly. He has 5 stars. Trust me it is fake by Uber to make you feel like you’re doing good.