1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I Hate Uber Passengers!!!

Discussion in 'Complaints' started by BlackWidow911, Sep 10, 2015.

1. BlackWidow911

BlackWidow911 Well-Known Member

Entitled pieces of **** people!! I can only do one or two rides a day before I log off. I think last week I made $35 with Fuber. The end is nearing because I just don't GAF!! Uber goes away and passengers are forced to take high ass cabs again!!!

mostwanted650 and KeJorn like this.
  2. uberissohonest

uberissohonest Well-Known Member

cab rates were never "high". they were always reasonable for people willing to pay for something they didnt want to do themselves. uber rates, were always TOO LOW even before rate cuts. you should be angry at the first &%$@!* uber driver who started offering water and mints and blowjobs for ****-rates that gave these dickholes their entitled mentality...because the fast response time and getting them a to b wasnt good enough, NOOOOO.

Divadrive, 331303, caspiy257 and 8 others like this.
  3. Jose_A

Jose_A Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I stopped offering goodies, and most pax don't seem to notice. I took an uber today when the metro was delayed, and he just got me from a to b quickly and safely. Gave him 5* and offered a tip.

Divadrive, KeJorn and AQUAS_OLO like this.
  4. uberissohonest

uberissohonest Well-Known Member

please tell me he
    please tell me he accepted tip without hesitation. please dont tell me he did the uber-indoctrination refusal schtick.

5. BlackWidow911

BlackWidow911 Well-Known Member

I tip my Uber/Lyft driver and put in the destination!! Why is that soooooooo hard for dumbass passengers to get?

Lei808, Divadrive, 331303 and 7 others like this.
  6. Jose_A

Jose_A Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I'm very sorry to say that he actually bought the uberganda. He was a Chinese guy who could barely speak English. I speak Chinese and had a lively conversation with him, and he literally said 不用bu yong, meaning not necessary. I could not believe my ears. I felt really bad for him and just left it in the back seat.

7. DB2448

DB2448 Active Member

Then leave and go do a job where you have to work with a boss who sets your hours.

I tell riders we don't have to take tips, but that it's appreciated, and I did get to educate one about how Uber "deceives" the riders that the tip is included in the charge after she argued with her husband over it. She handed me a $3 tip after that. :)

8. UberReallySucks

UberReallySucks Well-Known Member

And now Dickheads are starting to offer BJs just for 5* ratings

Last edited: Sep 10, 2015
  9. The_One

The_One Well-Known Member

Because 99% of pax are not drivers, and have no idea what the drivers go through, would you have known if you were not a driver yourself.

Kim Chi likes this.
  10. TaylorHamNCheez

TaylorHamNCheez Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    If an uber driver doesn't offer me a cold beer and a back massage I'm giving him 1*

11. LarryA

LarryA Active Member

Thanks for your political views. This is Uber Partner forum and not some kind of caucus!!

12. Willzuber

Willzuber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Sucks to hear the truth doesn't it! This topic is about uber riders thinking they are entitled. And they are. They are told they are and like I said, you can thank the liberals. Let's just apologize for everything.

Louisvilleuberguy likes this.
  13. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    Does Jersey allow open containers? .....oh, never mind, this is Uber. Uber does not have to pay any attention to any law: legislation, laws of physics, mathematical laws are all out the window. This is Uber.

Ignore him if you do not like him, his views or what he posts.

Willzuber likes this.
  14. Backdash

Backdash Well-Known Member

Actually it's boring as all hell to hear what you believe to be truth.

Broaden you sources, open your mind to more than just agenda sources. Most importantly lose the political team sport mentality. You know what I mean, the whole us versus them thing.

15. Willzuber

Willzuber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Lyft
    Herein is the rub, liberals never talk about the point at hand, they attack the person. It's like Trump or Christie. They talk about Trump's hair or Christie's gut. Yeah, we want to hear about those things. Let's not talk about the issues and the effing mess America is in. This thread is about pax thinking they are entitled. Gee, I wonder where they got that idea. They need their asses kicked and told to go get a job in the service industry.

The_One likes this.
  16. Another Uber Driver

Another Uber Driver Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    UberTAXI
    ^^^^Correct. Attack the man (woman) if you must, but do so on the issues, not what he (she) looks like or some other superficial nonsense.

Make up a derogatory name based on whatever, if you must, but let the thrust of the attack be on the issues.

17. mark edwards

mark edwards Active Member

No, Willzuber you are just an ignorant uneducated individual who spreads false right wing talking points. And the $150B is NOT US money but Iran money that the Israel lobby got the US to impound. And Uber does screw and mislead its drivers and passengers!

frndthDuvel, phillipzx3 and LarryA like this.
  18. Adbam

Adbam Well-Known Member

Sounds like someone watches a lot of fox news.

19. Realityshark

Realityshark Well-Known Member

With rates this low, we are getting plenty of low rent, loser *******s to tote around town. It's only going to get worse. Learn how to hit cancel and do it often.

20. Realityshark

Realityshark Well-Known Member

Another brain washed Fox News / Sean Hannity ****** comment. You are so far gone, you can't even post on an Uber blog without spewing Rush Limbaugh talking points.

It must suck going through life unable to think for yourself.