I hate the Lyft Heatmap

NCRBILL

It's so hard to determine where the true prime time is located. I wish they would update it just a little

Null

It's so hard to determine where the true prime time is located. I wish they would update it just a little
The heat map and prime time aren't directly correlated anyway. Some dark pink areas have been 1x locations. Checking with side by side phones.

Think of it this way, the heat map shows activity, but it doesn't reflect driver concentration which affects actual PT.

This is why I don't log into Lyft when it's ultra busy, random pockets of 1x appear out of nowhere and you don't know until the trip is over

Sharkb8

I'll be the only car for miles & there's obvious demand in No. County. Yet, prime is always at Noble in UTC or Grand PB. Turko would say, "It's Not Right"!!

Tidballa

Woke up this morning. I live in PB and it was 300% so I turned it on. A neighbor needs a ride so I pick her up. Ends up being 25% somehow. Don't get it. She was nice at least.