I HATE HOBOKEN PEOPLE. THEY ARE PATHETIC BUNCH OF LOSERS.

Coffeekeepsmedriving

I pick-up 2 female riders and all theyhohboken did was complain!
put the air conditioner higher, follow my waze gps etc I came very close to throwing them out in the street.

Mikey_D

Next time toss them immediately. I had a zero tolerance when I was driving Uber. One time I had 3 college students get in my car. When the last guy got in and said something rude I loudly told them all to get out. When the wise guy asked me why I told him I don't drive idiots. He was this close to getting a beat down .

uber.duper

If only Uber would allow you to 3 star bad pax into oblivion like Lyft does. That was one of my favorite features, especially when an irritable single mom put 7, yes SEVEN children under the age of 10 in my backseat. Then she had the nerve to complain for the next 15 min about the 65 cent toll Google Maps was subjecting her too. She would've preferred I take the local roads through bullet ridden parts of JC. People like these make me wonder where Darwinism is when you need it.

Uber Driver 007

If only Uber would allow you to 3 star bad pax into oblivion like Lyft does. That was one of my favorite features, especially when an irritable single mom put 7, yes SEVEN children under the age of 10 in my backseat. Then she had the nerve to complain for the next 15 min about the 65 cent toll Google Maps was subjecting her too. She would've preferred I take the local roads through bullet ridden parts of JC. People like these make me wonder where Darwinism is when you need it.
Wtf is wrong with you taking more pax than the # of seatbelts you have? And kids, at that...really? You need to be taken off the road and kept off the road permanently.

SurgeorSuckit

Please tell us you were in a large SUV with the SEVEN kids...and had seatbelts for each. And car seats for any kids who were under 8 years old..

Slim Pete

you drive XL? seatbelts for each?

uber.duper

No. This was when I first started and hadn't quite realized just how low some of these people are. It was probably around 11 pm, so very dark on a residential street. I admittedly should've paid more attention, but I thought she put 4 back there, which isn't even okay in itself. They were all above car seat age, and looked to be about 3rd/4th grade age. When I dropped her off, I had the opportunity to count just how many were getting out and I was utterly appalled. Haven't had a kid in my car since, but I've learned my lesson now. Next time: "sorry lady" as I drive off.

Last edited:

uber.duper

Wow this is why drivers get a bad name.... Only takes one bad Apple to ruin the bunch!
Call me what you will, but being the generally rule abiding citizen I am, it wouldn't even occur to me that a parent might do such a thing. Now I know I have to count people's kids. It's a hard lesson to learn!

Slim Pete

No. This was when I first started and hadn't quite realized just how low some of these people are. It was probably around 11 pm, so very dark on a residential street. I admittedly should've paid more attention, but I thought she put 4 back there, which isn't even okay in itself. They were all above car seat age, and looked to be about 3rd/4th grade age. When I dropped her off, I had the opportunity to count just how many were getting out and I was utterly appalled. Haven't had a kid in my car since, but I've learned my lesson now. Next time: "sorry lady" as I drive off.
CAR has 3 seat belts in the back. She squeezes in SEVEN kids and you don't even notice? Unbelievable!

I just hope you notice Stop signs, Yield signs, etc while driving.

uber.duper

Only when I remember to keep my eyes open.

Is this the part where I defend myself and beg forgiveness? Or can we chock it up to me being 4'11 in a large car with seats backs/headrests that extend well over 5 inches above my head, and where I was looking at African Americans on black leather seats on a dark night?

Oh screw it, I'll just take my penance. Flame away, board patrol!

uber.duper

Am I racist too now? Or simply recounting facts? Never mind, I don't want to know. You've drained enough of my energy.

agtg

It sounds like you learned your lesson. You can't trust passengers at all. It doesn't matter if they're rich or poor, black or white, nice or rude. You can't trust them. Uber drivers need to be on top of what's happening in their vehicles as their liability is more important than Uber's.

uber.duper

It sounds like you learned your lesson. You can't trust passengers at all. It doesn't matter if they're rich or poor, black or white, nice or rude. You can't trust them. Uber drivers need to be on top of what's happening in their vehicles as their liability is more important than Uber's.
100% could not have said it better. In an ideal world, humans would not put each other in such positions, but learning where to draw the line is definitely a valuable lesson.

SurgeorSuckit

100% could not have said it better. In an ideal world, humans would not put each other in such positions, but learning where to draw the line is definitely a valuable lesson.
at least you learned something from it... now just move forward.. 4'11"? How do you reach the pedals? :p