I had to physicall remove pax from car last night, they said you'll never drive Uber again

SoberAntfromCT

after 27 trips on quest and getttinh my bonus I decided one more... 4 drunk guys from a wedding. Long story short they were obnoxious so I calmcelled the trip and asked them to get out. I ended up throwing some property from the trunk on the sidewalk and after 20 times of saying leave they said or else what? I said I'll call the police. After calling there was 5 mins of struggle. Wouldn't let me close my doors started recording me. They claimed I cancelled for no reason. I wonder if the police call is available for evidence. Crazy experience. Cops came and said if we both wanted to press charges we'd both be arrested. I drove home pissed.

Alt-right Leader

after 27 trips on quest and getttinh my bonus I decided one more... 4 drunk guys from a wedding. Long story short they were obnoxious so I calmcelled the trip and asked them to get out. I ended up throwing some property from the trunk on the sidewalk and after 20 times of saying leave they said or else what? I said I'll call the police. After calling there was 5 mins of struggle. Wouldn't let me close my doors started recording me. They claimed I cancelled for no reason. I wonder if the police call is available for evidence. Crazy experience. Cops came and said if we both wanted to press charges we'd both be arrested. I drove home pissed.
I would have pulled my pocket 9mm from under my armpit, then asked "what is your problem."

SoberAntfromCT

State your story to uber first and let them know that YOU called the police, don't wait, if you wanna remain a driver you better act quick
Thank you! For sure I called right after it happened

That should help. What did they record exactly?
The pax would be like why did you throw my flowers? Or why are you being this way, and I looked the camera in the eye and said can you please get out of my car" and get tf out of my car now. I stated in my report that I felt unsafe so I canceled the ride. They were drunk and gave me a hard time. Best part is, pax story is "he cancelled for no reason" that's what they told police so I hope that's what they tell ubar

Spuntino

Thank you! For sure I called right after it happened

The pax would be like why did you throw my flowers? Or why are you being this way, and I looked the camera in the eye and said can you please get out of my car" and get tf out of my car now. I stated in my report that I felt unsafe so I canceled the ride. They were drunk and gave me a hard time. Best part is, pax story is "he cancelled for no reason" that's what they told police so I hope that's what they tell ubar
Ok if that's all they have in the recording then things look good for you.

MrMahogany

They were drunk. They will be sober today and won't give a damn.

Sorry you had to go through that.

LA Dispatcher

Do you not have anything in your car of value ?
Not really, if they destroy something then you can press charges for vandalism. If they follow you out the car, then you can defend yourself off the clock. I wouldn't feel comfortable having my back to angry drunks in the driver seat. Pepper gel would come in handy. Shit can get out of control fast inside the car.

UberLaLa

Not really, if they destroy something then you can press charges for vandalism. If they follow you out the car, then you can defend yourself off the clock. I wouldn't feel comfortable having my back to angry drunks in the driver seat. Pepper gel would come in handy. Shit can get out of control fast inside the car.

Careful...many on here don't like the idea of Pepper Gel :eek:

SoberAntfromCT

They were drunk, you are driving and sober, and cops didn't back you up? Your cops suck...[/QUOT
Sorry to play the ethnicity or social standing card, BUT, I'm a city kid in Beverly Hills, wearing a tank top, vs 4 well dressed spoiled entitled Jewish pricks .... aside from them looking the part, they were actually convincing. I did hear the police say well it's his car if he tells you to get out that's it... but they didn't side me with instead they said well if you want to file a report chances are you will both be arrested... maybe they were just being lazy... who knows