• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I had to leave Uber because of Geico

steveK2016

No of course I did not read the entire policy, I do not have all the time in the world, perhaps you do that is why I posted this today for advice thats it if you care to share some advice it would be most appreciated. Thats it any advice from people who may have experienced this in the past is that not what forums are about sharing?
Personal insurance policies are like.... 17 pages, unless you read at a 2nd grade level, that shouldn't take you long to go through. Stop blaming others for your laziness to read and comprehend legal agreements you agree to.

VanGuy

17 pages? Glad I don't live down there. Ours are 2 and the agent makes you initial that you understand all the important bits.

Sorry that happened to you. I have Geico as well and didn't hesitate to let them know about my extra curricular activities.
They are not dropping you but making that omission could be enough to not pay out claims. I had Geico and switched to State Farm because I drive part time. They offer a Ryder thats about $25 a year. Too much liability to risk

steveK2016

17 pages? Glad I don't live down there. Ours are 2 and the agent makes you initial that you understand all the important bits.
Thats not your full policy. No way they got all the legalese of an insurance policy into 2 pages. That may be a summary of your policy but i assure you, theres a detailed policy that is much longer. Anything commercial related can be up to 30 pages worth, anything less and you may not be readi g your entire policy. There may be addendums that are referenced that you arent seeing. I wouldnt trust that all the ins and outs of your entire policy is contained within 2 pages.