1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I guess they don't even care anymore.

Discussion in 'Flex' started by Cody6666, Apr 6, 2018.

1. Cody6666

Cody6666 Active Member

I guess Amazon doesn't care about other people being in the vehicle anymore. I've been seeing a lot now people bringing their boyfriends, girlfriends, and family members with them in the warehouse. Before there were rules that nobody but the person doing the delivery could go inside the warehouse but now it looks like they don't even care. I don't know what will happen if they get a huge block and they can't fit all the packages inside their car because they have another person in their car.

2. oicu812

oicu812 Well-Known Member

If you had bother to read the faq, you would've noticed that passengers are allowed in the stations as long as they stay inside the vehicles. There are circumstances regarding when the passengers can exit the vehicle to use the bathroom, etc in the faq.

nighthawk398 likes this.
  3. Cody6666

Cody6666 Active Member

There was a rule before that other people weren't allowed inside the warehouse. I've also seen the passengers get out of the cars and help load.

4. flexking

flexking New Member

Who cares? Worry about yourself

Flex89 likes this.
  5. nighthawk398

nighthawk398 Well-Known Member

Yep we are allowed

6. CatchyMusicLover

CatchyMusicLover Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    In this case they actually changed the rules, rather than just 'not caring'. Why is it a big deal?

nighthawk398 likes this.
  7. oicu812

Amazon's insurance doesn't cover passengers. You know what that means.

8. uberstuper

uberstuper Well-Known Member

Who freaking cares!

9. Amsoil Uber Connect

Amsoil Uber Connect Well-Known Member

That's cause they care more about the bathrooms. :p:D:eek:

10. nighthawk398

nighthawk398 Well-Known Member

That means your commercial insurance will

11. oicu812

It means that I hope those passengers that get out get run over by another flex driver at the station. Lawsuits and deactivation to follow.

12. dkcs

dkcs Well-Known Member

Passengers (and animals) are allowed now in the TOS except if you are doing a Fresh delivery. I haven't seen updates about Whole Food deliveries yet.

If you are doing a Fresh delivery then only the driver is allowed to be in the vehicle.