I guess I have no shot at PDB this week

Gwoae

It is a very slow morning for some reason. I am sitting in my normal spot and get a ping 26 min away. No thanks, I will wait for another. 20 sec later I get the same ping, 30 sec later I get it again. I go offline and wait 5 min. Still no uber rides either, I go back online with left and the same person again. I decide to accept and just sit here. 6 minutes and I still have it so I cancel. As soon as I cancel I get the same ping again. This whole time I get nothing from uber. So 40 min nothing from Uber and 14 missed pings from 1 pax fml

ShinyAndChrome

It is a very slow morning for some reason. I am sitting in my normal spot and get a ping 26 min away. No thanks, I will wait for another. 20 sec later I get the same ping, 30 sec later I get it again. I go offline and wait 5 min. Still no uber rides either, I go back online with left and the same person again. I decide to accept and just sit here. 6 minutes and I still have it so I cancel. As soon as I cancel I get the same ping again. This whole time I get nothing from uber. So 40 min nothing from Uber and 14 missed pings from 1 pax fml
Sounds pretty typical, unfortunately. You should look forward to your email chastising you for not accepting all ping requests :rolleyes:

Gwoae

Sounds pretty typical, unfortunately. You should look forward to your email chastising you for not accepting all ping requests :rolleyes:

Haha yeah I definitely expect it. They almost bullied me into taking it but I decided not to because I had already cancelled so if I showed up 40 min later it would be awkward.