1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I Gotta Pee - The Struggle Is Real

Discussion in 'News' started by anteetr, Jul 18, 2018.

1. anteetr

anteetr Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
  2. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Well-Known Member

I actually feel bad for the guy. I know what it’s like to have to “go” suddenly, but be stuck in wall-to-wall traffic with no way to exit the freeway, etc. And while I would never do it with a passenger in the car, I have peed into a bottle before. There was no fast food nearby, etc.

One of things people don’t realize is driver pay. It’s SO F***ING bad, that it Surge miraculously pops up, you stay put and drive, even if you do have to pee. Hence, you might end up going in a bottle, but it’s not like anyone likes to go into a bottle like an animal. Sorry, but society just doesn’t have enough bathrooms to suddenly accommodate every other person becoming a taxi driver.

3. anteetr

anteetr Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberXL
    I've done it before too, but never with a rider in the car. That is ballsy. At least he did it to a poo pax. She got exactly what she paid for, lol!!!

4. Trump Economics

Trump Economics Well-Known Member

BB410AE7-02A5-46FA-AE72-2EB72F6FAF05.gif

anteetr likes this.
  5. Robert Larrison

Robert Larrison Active Member

tohunt4me likes this.
  6. Uber's Guber

Uber's Guber Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    IDK man, if his bladder is so weak that this becomes an issue all the time, perhaps the dude should just resort to wearing an adult diaper.
    [​IMG]

tohunt4me and anteetr like this.
  7. Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Carter said "However, as a female, just to be in that situation? The stuff you see in movies—that's how people get raped."
    I'm pretty sure he only intended to pee in the bottle, not rape the bottle.... :oops::D

anteetr, tohunt4me and MoreTips like this.
  8. JimKE

JimKE Well-Known Member

Why was she looking at, and trying to photograph, his junk?

I mean, okay she's a chef and everything...but really?

Sounds like a girl who needs to get out more...

tohunt4me and MoreTips like this.
  9. mikes424

mikes424 Well-Known Member

10. Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Now's your chance, I hear she's on Tinder! :D

tohunt4me likes this.
  11. Robert Larrison

Robert Larrison Active Member

If it was in Jersey or Staten Island he prolly would get a 4 star rating

tohunt4me likes this.
  12. njn

njn Well-Known Member

It's socially acceptable in other countries. No nations, no boarders.

13. Retired Senior

Retired Senior Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    I pee every hour or so. I keep a package of new plastic 12 oz cups in the car so that the stink (especially in these summer months ) does not get atrocious. The other day I was driving a guy to LaGuardia Airport in NYC. I needed to piss. I kept watching the gps and the minutes to the airport... I could have held out until the guy was out of the car but then came a 20 minute "slowdown". Then we were detoured over a route that felt like it was made of cobblestones. I lost all control and pissed in my pants. 65 years old, college degree, high IQ.... none of it mattered. I don't know if the pax realized what had happened. I kept the air conditioner maxed out. Customer was in the back. Once we got to the terminal he did seem to be in an unseemly haste to beat feet.... so I think he probably caught on.

Am I ashamed? Not at all. But I do make it a general practice to pee before picking up a pax, especially if it is a 45 + minute one.

You know, all the medics say "Stay hydrated!" I guess they have never been in that situation. Oh, and I think Uber Corp made a bad judgement call in banning the driver from driving forever. She didn't actually see his penis.... it was not a sexual threatening situation.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2018
  14. Grahamcracker

Grahamcracker Moderator Moderator

Driving:
    UberX
    Now you listen to me son. I've peed a lot of pants in my time. So I know a thing or two about a thing or two.

15. Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    Good grief. Is this what the future holds for us all? :confused:
    I'm curious....what do you do with the cups after you fill them up? (asking for a friend)

16. HotUberMess

HotUberMess Well-Known Member

“That’s how you get raped”.

Really amp up any victim drama with this phrase.

Wilhelm Klink and tohunt4me like this.
  17. Retired Senior

Driving:
    UberX
    Come on, Really? If you are a vegan there won't be too much protein in your piss and it may never stink. But if you are a meat eating monster like me your pee will generally be a darker shade of yellow and prone to getting quite smelly. Even if you empty the cup down a storm grate the residue left in the cup will grow bacteria, Thus it is advisable to get rid of said cup at the end of your work-day and start out with a new one in the morning.

If you are a poster boy for those over active bladder ads that we see on late nite TV you will eventually have to deal with this issue. This physical health problem is the primary reason why I work as an Uber driver and not as a paid employee of a livery company.
    We all age differently.... maybe you will be one of the lucky ones....

TwoFiddyMile and tohunt4me like this.
  18. Stevie The magic Unicorn

Stevie The magic Unicorn Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Taxi
    My solution is to not accept fares when i have to pee.

And i can hold my bladder for a couple hours if needed.

This is ALSO one of the reasons i don't like getitng into queues.

You know what sucks worse than waiting in line for an hour to load?

Waiting in line 45 minutes and getting out cause you have to drop a rainbow..

19. Retired Senior

Driving:
    UberX
    My cousin's -Females- have been using this or similar products for years ... since the 1990s at least. We no longer speak, or recognize each other as cousins. Their essential problem was that they thought that their sh!t did not stink. But when they got served with a few court orders today, by their brother's attorney, they found out that their elitist personas had feet of clay, and that all their assets were frozen.
    They are so lucky that I never opened up a Facebook account!

20. Uber's Guber

Driving:
    UberX
    ???
    Uh, drink much??... o_O

Lynda Griego and F213 like this.