I got reported for mistimed trip, service, and dangerous driving.

Uber_duber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I love how the Uber message is so vague. I'm guessing it's because I forgot to offer my most expensive bottle of cabernet and ran out of filet mignon. It's too bad we don't get to see the actual message or at least be able to counter comment on it.

Ubersforlosers

I love the passive aggressive messages from Uber.
No idea where it came from, no idea how to improve.
Probably a passenger scam to get a $5 discount.
That's what we're dealing with nowadays.
Yessir... a very adversarial relationship between drivers and pax. A uniquely Uber culture.

Uber_duber

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
If I waited longer than five minutes for you and I see you still standing there talking to your friends, I'm starting the ride. I'm not waiting for permission. Also, how much difference is it that I started it a few seconds before you get I'm your car? You're gonna complain about 30 cents? Go for it!

Ubersforlosers

If I waited longer than five minutes for you and I see you still standing there talking to your friends, I'm starting the ride. I'm not waiting for permission. Also, how much difference is it that I started it a few seconds before you get I'm your car? You're gonna complain about 30 cents? Go for it!
Plz don't indulge that behavior. Cancel, collect 4 dollars, and move on. I know it's irrational, but folks will downrate you for starting the trip early, even though you actually saved them a cancellation fee. Millenials are straight garbage--raised by narcissistic self absorbed baby boomers I guess...

New2This

If they don't have any shit in your car & they keep you waiting past 5 minutes, cancel, collect the $3.75 & roll out.

I guaran-damn-tee no good will come from that trip.

uuberr

y still wait? 5mins up? still talkin? keep ya finger on the cancel tab n as soon as traffic is clear ... Out of there

tohunt4me

I love the passive aggressive messages from Uber.
No idea where it came from, no idea how to improve.
Probably a passenger scam to get a $5 discount.
That's what we're dealing with nowadays.
An unbalanced driver is an easily manipulated driver .
If he cares. Uber Wisdom.

CrazyT

I just got hit for "Navigation" and they adjusted a fare down $1.20. I figured this chick i had would pull something. Going from a bar to another one by the stadium. Streets you can usually take are either blocked or backed up so to get there you go around. Gee spend 35 minutes getting to the destination or 15? Seems like a no brainier. Yeah everything is fine when she's in the car, and a bit of an attitude when she has to walk around a corner to her destination because you can't drop there on game days.

On the bright side I was a 5.0 star driver for about a minute. I literally watched it drop right back to the 4.7. Just goes to show the reports and ratings mean precisely Richard. Lol