I got ratted out by a pax!

z_z_z_

If I'm not wearing my mask I ask my passengers if they want me to wear it. So this is some passive-aggressive nonsense from somebody who told me "do whatever you want."
yeah clearly your ass doesn't want to wear the mask which is why you are asking pax if they want you to put it on

it is now explicitly REQUIRED for all drivers AND all pax AND all the pax know that

they shouldn't have to ASK for you to wear it, would be like your driver asking if you want them to wear pants 🤣

pretty sure you're required to wear pants and don't need to ask your pax if they want you to wear pants or not

but if you're asking for permission to not wear pants you better believe Uber is going to be hearing about it! 🤣

Daisey77

yeah clearly your ass doesn't want to wear the mask which is why you are asking pax if they want you to put it on

it is now explicitly REQUIRED for all drivers AND all pax AND all the pax know that

they shouldn't have to ASK for you to wear it, would be like your driver asking if you want them to wear pants 🤣

pretty sure you're required to wear pants and don't need to ask your pax if they want you to wear pants or not

but if you're asking for permission to not wear pants you better believe Uber is going to be hearing about it! 🤣
They aren't asking him to wear a mask. He is offering to wear one. They can be an adult and simply say yes or no

z_z_z_

They aren't asking him to wear a mask. He is offering to wear one. They can be an adult and simply say yes or no
Uber has already REQUIRED him to wear a mask. There is no offering or asking YOU HAVE TO WEAR ONE NO MATTER WHAT
Post automatically merged:

Like I said, wearing pants is also REQUIRED but you don't see any idiots asking "hey do you want me to wear pants on this trip yes or no?" 🤣

LyftUberFuwabolewa

What did you expect? Are you new?

The reasons for being ratted out could be 1. The rider thinks everyone should wear masks 2. The rider didn't like something about you 3. The person has a beef with the rideshare companies or a past driver. 3. The rider wanted to get a discounted or free ride. 4. The person doesn't necessarily believe in masks but because you were supposed to be wearing one and didn't the rider took that as a personal affront. 5. The person is just plain ornery and saw chance to hurt someone.

Illini

If I'm not wearing my mask I ask my passengers if they want me to wear it. So this is some passive-aggressive nonsense from somebody who told me "do whatever you want."
Here's an idea -- don't ask your pax how you should do your job.
Post automatically merged:

Like I said, wearing pants is also REQUIRED but you don't see any idiots asking "hey do you want me to wear pants on this trip yes or no?" 🤣
Hmmm, thanks for the idea.

SuzeCB

But if he's not wearing it when he pulls up, he was probably already coating the entire interior of the car with droplets.

Now, if the pax TRULY had a problem with him not wearing his mask, they should have cancelled the ride and reported.

Stupid to risk your health and life and report later.

kingcorey321

let uber bann your account then sue them . Its possible to win millions ????
Do you have breathing problems heart problem lung problems or just have a mild cold and your stuffed up .
The masks make it to hard to breath ?
Interesting . So this is a disability . Cant wear a mask .
Ban somebody for being handicapped ? Think about it its a different form .
Here is what the cdc says .

Who should not wear face coverings to prevent coronavirus disease?
Cloth face coverings should not be placed on children younger than 2 years old, anyone who has trouble breathing or is unconscious, anyone who is incapacitated or otherwise unable to remove the cloth face covering without assistance.May 28, 2020