1. UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. Sign-up HERE!

I Got in a Accident yesterday.

Discussion in 'Insurance' started by LeeLee90, Jan 5, 2017.

1. LeeLee90

LeeLee90 Member

Yesterday I got in a accident. A guy hit the side of me. I have State Farm but I didn't know I have insurance through Uber. After the accident my car wouldn't start and I needed a jump. I was fine getting home. This morning my car wouldn't start again. This is my first accident and Uber is my fulltime job. Anybody know how long this process is.

And also I got the car through Uber exchange

2. Older Chauffeur

Older Chauffeur Well-Known Member

How could you possibly not know about Uber's insurance? Did you read any of the information provided to you when you signed on? Or , for that matter, any of the forms you signed? SMH

SEAL Team 5 likes this.
  3. SEAL Team 5

SEAL Team 5 Well-Known Member

Driving:
    Livery
    I completely agree. How the hell don't you know? Because Uber said so? We need to change the game Simon Says to Uber Utters. Wow, just wow.

Older Chauffeur likes this.
  4. SFAgentKyle

SFAgentKyle Active Member Sponsor

You should report the claim to State Farm and get your car fixed through them. If you bought rideshare coverage, you may have a lower deductible and other coverages than through Uber.

5. unPat

unPat Well-Known Member

As long as it's not your fault the other party's insurance should cover your damages.

6. leosc

leosc Well-Known Member

Driving:
    UberX
    what is the cost of ridesharing coverage?