I got a long haul request today.

Daisey77

Only $2500????

I had one once going from OR to NC on a 50% surge, she was quoted over $13k. She cancelled mid-ride, when she was unable to change the destination, because she thought Uber would actually charge her $13k.

Good times.
She probably would be charged. I had a gal who ordered an Uber to the airport. She was on the phone with her husband and told him she would call him back when she got to the airport. She must have looked at my Google Maps to see approximately how long that would be. She asked me where I was taking her because it said we would arrive in 16 hours. The address in the Uber app had me going to Beverly Hills, which was where she lived. This app would not let her change the destination. I tried calling Uber support with her in the car and they refused to talk to me with her in the car LOL at the end of the ride, I ended it with her in my presence so we could make sure everything went through okay. 😅😅😅 NOPE! she got charged $1068! The messed up part is, she actually tried tipping me on that dollar amount and the app would not let her

20200630_030021.jpg

25rides7daysaweek

She probably would be charged. I had a gal who ordered an Uber to the airport. She was on the phone with her husband and told him she would call him back when she got to the airport. She must have looked at my Google Maps to see approximately how long that would be. She asked me where I was taking her because it said we would arrive in 16 hours. The address in the Uber app had me going to Beverly Hills, which was where she lived. This app would not let her change the destination. I tried calling Uber support with her in the car and they refused to talk to me with her in the car LOL at the end of the ride, I ended it with her in my presence so we could make sure everything went through okay. 😅😅😅 NOPE! she got charged $1068! The messed up part is, she actually tried tipping me on that dollar amount and the app would not let her

View attachment 480343
I would have taken a check 😁😁😁😁

FLKeys

This past weekend the Uber app had me in the ocean pretty much all weekend. Had to pretty much text every PAX to find out where they were at because the GPS/Uber were that off. I estimate about 500 yards or so. Worked for me I was able to work the glitch to my advantage. I'd post some of them however I don't want Uber to see this little glitch in their program. My best was a ride just over 2 miles that paid me just over $16.00. I was less than 2 miles away and total from Ping to pick-up to drop-off I was in just under 3 miles.

ariel5466

This past weekend the Uber app had me in the ocean pretty much all weekend. Had to pretty much text every PAX to find out where they were at because the GPS/Uber were that off. I estimate about 500 yards or so. Worked for me I was able to work the glitch to my advantage. I'd post some of them however I don't want Uber to see this little glitch in their program. My best was a ride just over 2 miles that paid me just over $16.00. I was less than 2 miles away and total from Ping to pick-up to drop-off I was in just under 3 miles.
Beautiful! I recommend cashing out the money for those rides right away in case the fares get adjusted.