I got a good Uber joke for ya all!

Sam D

Quest this week - 20 rides for 40 bucks hahahahaha

I mean Ill get it ... but still - hahahahahahahahaha!

What a hoot!

lmwzwwj

That isn't bad at all. Mine is $75 for 55 trips. Last week was $60 for 55 trips. I ignore both and will drive lyft more often

Sam D

That isn't bad at all. Mine is $75 for 55 trips. Last week was $60 for 55 trips. I ignore both and will drive lyft more often

Yeah I guess thats right - Ill get 20 rides easy - so its like giving 40 bucks away in that regard- Ill never do 55 rides in a week out here in Gurnee Burb-arena ...

outlier

i think yours is decent $2 a trip. mine is 35 for $50. i don’t think i can make it during mon-thur. what an insult!

Pooooobear

Quest this week - 20 rides for 40 bucks hahahahaha

I mean Ill get it ... but still - hahahahahahahahaha!

What a hoot!
I got a better one! 20/$42 and 55/$94. Uber is trying to f... with me again. That $2 extra will absolutely NOT make me suck Uber ....!

Bigbadb91

You guys got it good... I had 55 for $50 last week and didn’t even look what it was for this week yet

Edit: this week it got better 55 for $60 lol

DylanSam

I got a better one! 20/$42 and 55/$94. Uber is trying to f... with me again. That $2 extra will absolutely NOT make me suck Uber ....!

I thought maybe I was the only one that got some oddball numbers. Mine are 35/$68 and 55/$94.

Cheech

2 weeks ago it was 25 trips for $75 which I got

Last week was 25 for $30, didn't bother trying to make that

Now this week's incentive is 25 trips for $48, ha!

Seems like they're trying to figure what my lowest acceptable incentive rate is, lol

Zuber7

Screenshot_2017-09-26-10-07-48.png
This was after I took almost 2 weeks off...