• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I got a big Black Box from Uber Today

UBERPROcolorado

A large black box arrived yesterday. From Uber. Hmmm. A bomb?

Opened it carefully and found that I am now a “Rider Preferred Driver”.

But there was more!!!!!

A custom car coffee mug, a not so crisp $1.00 bill and a sticker for my car declaring my newly appointed status. Then I notice a smaller box with buttons. I pressed “play” and got 2 minutes of accolades from Uber!!!!! Including notice that $1.00 will be added to each tip I receive for the next month. Not to mention that less than 2% of drivers in the Nation received this status. Time to start wearing a tie while driving.

When I went out on my run last night, almost every rider brought it to my attention. They seemed more excited than I was. Tips last night were awesome.

So….what is Uber up to now?

Oberyn Martell

But there was more!!!!!

A custom car coffee mug, a not so crisp $1.00 bill and a sticker for my car declaring my newly appointed status. Then I notice a smaller box with buttons. I pressed “play” and got 2 minutes of accolades from Uber!!!!! Including notice that $1.00 will be added to each tip I receive for the next month. Not to mention that less than 2% of drivers in the Nation received this status. Time to start wearing a tie while driving.

When I went out on my run last night, almost every rider brought it to my attention. They seemed more excited than I was. Tips last night were awesome.

Pics?

UBERPROcolorado

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I have to give Uber credit.

They are starting to recognize the drivers. As pissed as I get at Uber sometimes, I want them to succeed. I want the drivers to succeed, as well. And for driver's to succeed, Uber needs to help make drivers profitable.

This could be a first step...

Drive Safe

Have pix. Photo. Says to big. Any ideas what i am doing wrong

404NofFound

But there was more!!!!!

Be afraid. Be very afraid....

Just kidding. Good for you.

Pulledclear

But there was more!!!!!

Lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WindyCityAnt Chicago 5
EmOinDallas Dallas 6
Ahmed Nafis New York City 25