Uber Drivers Forum banner
  • If you have joined UberPeople.net because your Uber account was hacked, you've likely been taken in by a scam. Please read this before starting a thread on this subject.

I gave my first 1 star rating to a passenger

Ratings 
809 views 8 replies 5 participants last post by  Lissetti 
#1 ·
Seriously, I've given passengers who've thrown up in my vehicle 5 stars before. I mean, they were apologetic. tipped well for the trouble (even knowing a cleaning fee was incoming), and just ..."tried" in general to be a decent human being despite what they just did. I mean, it's not typical -3 or 4 stars most of the time when it happens.

But I think some people have this kind of "you're a servant" attitude towards their ride-share drivers. Last night I had this guy puke all over my vehicle -I'm taking ALL over. INCLUDING the side of my face... There was no spot in my car more than a square foot in size that didn't have puke on it. The ceiling, the back seats, the back window -EVERYwhere. He puked while we were on the freeway, in a construction zone where I couldn't pull over or stop in any way (it was a single lane, no shoulder stretch of highway).

Any tip? no. -this fkr didn't even offer an apology. I'm dead serious, not even a simple "I'm sorry man". Nothing.

I even got a voicemail from this dick this afternoon about possibly leaving his phone in the car (which he didn't, or at least it's not there any more). Do you think he offered an apology in his sober state? fk no. Not even a hint of remorse or embarrassment -like "so what if I messed up your car, you're just a cab driver".

Also, quick question -what kind of mess needs to be made to get the max cleaning fee? I cannot imagine anything worse than this fkn disaster. Does there have to be a dead body involved?

See less See more
#2 ·
Have you taken pictures already? Sooner after the incident the better. If it got on you, even better still take a picture of yourself; that should help get the max. Sounds like it was really bad; so here's hoping to max cleanup. You haven't cleaned any yet have you?

#4 ·
Oh yeah, I took all the pictures and all that -I got $200 for the clean up. But seriously, I cannot imagine what it must take to get the full cleaning fee. I mean, I had to take like 20 pictures to get it all. It was completely insane. I spent 3 hours cleaning and when I went out the next morning I was still finding things I missed.

#5 ·
TAKE PICTURES!!!! Enhance the color, saturation, hue so every kernel of corn is visible. Zoom in! You want whoever in Uber that opens your complaint message to lose their own lunch when they see those pictures. Write a complaint about the passenger that tells Uber the passenger was literally looking for a fresh spot to soil each time he threw up, thereby intentionally damaged your vehicle. It would be kind of hard to prove otherwise if there is vomit everywhere and not in the same spot.

Stop 3 or 4 starring vomiters. They are adults. They should know their liquor threshold. They went out that night knowing that they were going to be riding in another person's car. Each drink they ordered that night, they knew what it was doing to their bodies and the fact that they still had to get home. They could have slowed down their drinking as it was getting close to closing time. They could have drank water. They could have waited til their stomachs settled or at least went and threw up in the bathroom but instead, they waited for you.

Good luck.:)

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.