• UberPeople.NET - Independent community of rideshare drivers. It's FREE to be a person and enjoy all the benefits of membership. JOIN US! CLICK HERE

I finally put up a Tip sign yesterday (another update)

OPTIONCB

Great idea, I appreciate everyone's ideas on this, and I will try one this week and let you know the results. I am thinking a laminated sign of some sort, humorous but pointed!

GrinsNgiggles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
What I like is that it isn't on the headrest. Thus not making it completely obvious you are a rideshare driver. Also, it isn't directly in the passengers face or line of sight. The message is delivered, but not staring you in the face the whole time.
I like the blue car cuteness. Because my car is blue cuteness :biggrin:

tohunt4me

Kind of like DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS. People always rebel. LOL
Make my own soundtrack,continuos loop." I need a dollar"- Aloe Blacc.
" Money"- Pink Floyd." Material Girl"-Madonna." Money for Nothing"- Dire Straits." Mercedes Benz"- Janis Joplin." What you do for Money Honey"- AC/DC." Take the Money and Run"- Steve Miller." Just got Paid Today"- ZZTop." Money Money Money"- ABBA."For the Love of Money"- O'Jays.etc. etc. Etc.

Attachments

GrinsNgiggles

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Grins, do people say anything about your sign?
Not yet but I just put it up last night. But I'll be happy to have a conversation with people about it if they ask

Someone will draw teardrops and a frown on the blue car. Then a Chevron executive will sue you for copyright infringement. . . .
Ask me if I care :biggrin: Sue me for everything I have which is not much

You dont have an extra copy do you?
No I didn't save it. Really easy and just printed at home.